Accidental text

Options
12346»

Replies

• 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Years ago.....I gave my mom my old phone and she began getting voicemails from a couple old girlfriends. She promptly learned how to record her own voicemail message! I found it much more hilarious than she did:)
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Years ago.....I gave my mom my old phone and she began getting voicemails from a couple old girlfriends. She promptly learned how to record her own voicemail message! I found it much more hilarious than she did:)

Your mom is awesome!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I was having a private conversation on here with a gal. We were discussing the pros and cons of waxing vs. Sugar waxing. We just got to the comparisons in regard to bikini waxing and I sent my reply to a guy friend on here by mistake. Uh...

My only explanation I can figure out is my phone has a tendency to freeze up and I have to refresh, and apparently it refreshed to a previous pm and I replied to it thinking it was the gal. I now read everything twice before answering.
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To the original OP... that is hilarious!! I would have been mortified too. Glad she had a good sense of humor about it. I have sent a couple of texts complaining about my husband.... to my husband!! Uggghhh...
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the autocorrect when i sent a txt saying that i needed to pick up a few things for my mil and it came out i had to pick up a few thongs for my mil. eww.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    No Comment...No wait this was suppose to be on the other thread!!!!!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    It didn't happen to me but to the person who sent this to his dad instead of me - gosh I am SO horny right now, I think it's from seeing you at the gym. His dad responded and said "um....I don't think you meant to send this to me"......I laughed because I was totally the third party. My "friend" didn't think it was so funny.
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    Mine didn't go to the wrong person but the wrong person saw it. I texted my wife something for her eyes only, but I did not know that our 15 year-old daughter was at work with her and had picked up her phone when she saw it was a text from me. I immediately got back DAD!!! you are soooo gross! My reply was "how do you think you got here?". Now she brings our phones to us if she is near them....lol
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Mine wasn't too bad, I have a lady who is a good friend, and maybe more someday. I accidentally sent her a text meant for another casual friend that said "Maybe, but you might have to buy me dinner first." At least it got the fence sitter thinking.