Online dating??

Options
12346»

Replies

• soulvanes
    soulvanes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I met by fiance online! We have been together for almost 5 years. I highly recommend online dating... I was only online for 2 weeks.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I've had some fun dates from online dating websites but no success is a successful relationship. I don't think any relationship that is successful starts with a date. I'd rather know someone, then date. Just me.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm trying out okcupid right now...kind of skeptical but I figured I might as well give it a shot. I've only been on it a week but so far nothing has come out of it.
    I hope the girls don't think I'm some strange or creepy dude? Haha
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on a dating website 6 years ago right around this time (I was only 19 and signed up for fun with a friend more as a joke, he was almost 21 and had done the same thing, odddddd thing is we both had it set up to only meet ppl within 50 miles and he was 60 miles away)
    . We talked and chatted for a few weeks then went to the phone for a few more weeks then did a webcam, needed to make sure he was who he said right!? Then we met when I was in a town near his. It was nice meeting online first, took the pressure off and we got to know the person from the inside out.
    3 months later he was moving out to my town, 9 months later i moved in with him. Little while down the road we were engaged. Year plus some later, happily married. Been married over 3 years now. He is my best friend and I really got lucky.