Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 ( size 10 uk feet! ) I am def a large frame! at my heaviest was around 251lbs, last pics about 180.
    Hope you can see the changes I feel!

Dec 06 - at my worst
    December06006.jpg
    December06012.jpg
    Nov 2009
    Nov2009339.jpg
    Nov2009335.jpg
    Nov 2010 - around 235lbs
    NOV1017.jpg
    NOV1011.jpg
    Nov 11 - around 180lbs
    FaceNov11-1-1.jpg
    long2011-1.jpg
    DSC04904-1.jpg
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 ( size 10 uk feet! ) I am def a large frame! at my heaviest was around 251lbs, last pics about 180.
    Hope you can see the changes I feel!

Dec 06 - at my worst
    December06006.jpg
    December06012.jpg
    Nov 2009
    Nov2009339.jpg
    Nov2009335.jpg
    Nov 2010 - around 235lbs
    NOV1017.jpg
    NOV1011.jpg
    Nov 11 - around 180lbs
    FaceNov11-1-1.jpg
    long2011-1.jpg
    DSC04904-1.jpg

Oh my goodness, you are the Shrinking Woman! Good job and keep up the good work!
  • myoldself2011
    Options
    Miss_Audrey you know your Sovereign Class. We were actually on Monarch. Our first cruise ever.
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    Screenshot2012-09-02at71535PM.png

starting weight: 246lbs
    current weight: 133.6lbs

how tall are you?
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say to all who posted pics ..... you look great !

I think everyone on here ... your trying , your doing, your awesome!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • AlieBalie
    AlieBalie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So what do you do with the frame size information? How might that change your target weight? I mean, I understand the how part, but are there any sites I can look at for more info on good target weight for my frame?

I came up with medium and that is probably accurate...I'm a pear shape...my wrist was 6.25 but I've always been able to overlap my fingers around it, long fingers, bony wrist, I always assumed I was a small frame, even though my hips are very wide. At my slimmest of 145 pounds, I still wore a 14 pant. Anyway, I'm 5'11" and trying to get back in shape after two babies... have lost maybe 40 pounds without trying this year but am at 240 and need to get moving!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the loss, doing well so far! I would class my frame size as large based purely on the fact I have massive hands and feet (UK10) and at 5'11 my target is168 (my own ideal) When I just looked at the chart below my range should be between 155 and 176 so I guess I am aiming right.

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/ideal_bw_women.htm

So what do you do with the frame size information? How might that change your target weight? I mean, I understand the how part, but are there any sites I can look at for more info on good target weight for my frame?

I came up with medium and that is probably accurate...I'm a pear shape...my wrist was 6.25 but I've always been able to overlap my fingers around it, long fingers, bony wrist, I always assumed I was a small frame, even though my hips are very wide. At my slimmest of 145 pounds, I still wore a 14 pant. Anyway, I'm 5'11" and trying to get back in shape after two babies... have lost maybe 40 pounds without trying this year but am at 240 and need to get moving!
  • aself3
    aself3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all im new to the message boards so lets see if this works. I just did the wrist measurment and i guess im a large frame (have about 1/2-1 inch gap).
    my before pic i weigh about 275

bg5kt0.jpg

148fddd.jpg

and now just a week ago at 197

2uy5fr9.jpg

2nsnywh.jpg

ftjwg1.jpg
  • AlieBalie
    AlieBalie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the loss, doing well so far! I would class my frame size as large based purely on the fact I have massive hands and feet (UK10) and at 5'11 my target is168 (my own ideal) When I just looked at the chart below my range should be between 155 and 176 so I guess I am aiming right.

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/ideal_bw_women.htm

Thanks!!
  • deekscrockwell
    deekscrockwell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Good job!
  • Miss_Aubrey
    Options
    Miss_Audrey you know your Sovereign Class. We were actually on Monarch. Our first cruise ever.

oopss guess they look alike... my bad
  • Miss_Aubrey
    Options
    good work everyone on this thread by the way!!!!
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    I sooo needed some motivation to get my *kitten* back on track...this definitely helped!!! Thanks to everyone who posted!!!
  • alice_harte
    alice_harte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is me at my heaviest 210lbs December 2010
    b31d6b12.jpg

On our recent vacation 182lbs July 2012
    2530c930.jpg
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    bump
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I'm 5'9", broad shoulders, big hips.

FrontProgress-1.jpg

That just goes to show how muscle weighs more than fat! You can see that in your 161lbs photo that your thighs look smaller than your 160lbs shot!

Well done on your progress :)
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    bump

I'm newer as well, so I don't have any after pics YET! lol You can check my profile pics though. I have a few before pics up there. I am 5'5" and have a larger build as well. lol
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Unbelievably inspiring dolls!! You cupcakes all look fabulous!!!
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Congratulations on your progress!! I hope to be able to reply with some pics at some point :) Truly inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!