Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi all im new to the message boards so lets see if this works. I just did the wrist measurment and i guess im a large frame (have about 1/2-1 inch gap).
    my before pic i weigh about 275

bg5kt0.jpg

148fddd.jpg

and now just a week ago at 197

2uy5fr9.jpg

2nsnywh.jpg

ftjwg1.jpg

Girl you look fantastic!! I am back to the gym and can already tell a difference will be posting pics soon I hope ^_^
    Everyone keep it up... bump!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    bump :D
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome!! This is truly an inspirational thread. I'll be back to post my before and during pictures once I get them together.
  • mizzsami
    mizzsami Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking at you girls pics, you all look amazing. I never took a before picture but I started my weight lost goal in January. I have lost about 40 pounds and still have a ways to go still. I weight 225 and 5'9 and struggle with PCOs. It's been a long battle but looking forward to posting my pics on here one day. I have always had a large frame and it's nice to see girls with the same body type. Everyone keep up the good work :happy:
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When i started last Sept., I was around 356. I am down to 280 right now still a work in progress. Here is some progress pics

syse8y.jpg
    Girl! You look amazing!
  • ThatGroovyAfroChick
    Options
    This is me at my heaviest 210lbs December 2010
    b31d6b12.jpg

On our recent vacation 182lbs July 2012
    2530c930.jpg

I see you're a fan of Adventure TIme!! Which convention did you go to?
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    iphonepics070.jpg
    before 183lbs...

iphonepics023.jpg
    now 142lbs...

528062_450094165024125_237492492_n.jpg
    a couple of sundays ago before church :)

5'4" with a "football player" build lol.

you are looking SUPER FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Heaviestweightfrontview-1.jpg

33lbslostfrontview-1.jpg

This is my before and after pics.39lbs down.

Wow ! U wouldnt think starting at over 300 lbs (as am I) that 39 lbs is alot but Wow..I was sure U were gonna say like almost 80 lbs..U look GREAT!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    iphonepics070.jpg
    before 183lbs...

iphonepics023.jpg
    now 142lbs...

528062_450094165024125_237492492_n.jpg
    a couple of sundays ago before church :)

5'4" with a "football player" build lol.

Wow Congratulations & Great Progress:):) Lovely & Beautiful:):) :flowerforyou:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    146-6.jpg?w=440&h=407
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    146-6.jpg

Amazing progress and Out Standing Job:):) Lovely :):)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    146-6.jpg

as I said earlier, love the bum :P

I would have pictures but I literally run away from cameras! Maybe when i get to my half way point I'll put some up :3
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few weeks now, I am down 8lbs so there isn't much of a difference for me! I would love any motivation though! These pics are amazing!! :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My pictures are posted here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/711967-what-do-you-look-like-after-100-pound-weight-loss

I still have a ways to go though....75 pounds...and I'm totally getting there.
  • Philismyname
    Philismyname Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump!! You all did amazing jobs!!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I posted to this thread in the very begining, but I found this cool picture app and loved the way it turned out!

I'm 5'7" with what I feel is a large frame :drinker:

145.jpg
  • annmedford71
    annmedford71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just started so now pics yet. I have a line backers frame. My shoulders alone are 22 inch spread. I am only5'6 and 233 lbs. Have great leg and arm muscle. Just have the wide mid-section. Going to be working on thet for sure. Anyone can add me if they like
    :tongue:
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5", large-boned hourglass with a 6.55" wrist. I have always been buxon and curvy.

Here is a pic of me at my highest weight. The photo was taken not long after I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism (about 5 years ago). I gained about 50 extra pounds in a relatively short time, despite eating healthy and staying active. Here I am at around 250lbs and was wearing a size 18W or 20. I don't think I kept any 'full body' shots, around that time! I was so unhappy.

Image1.png

...and here I am today in a 14/16 (38DDD). I still want to lose another dress size or two. (My goal is a size 12/14.) I realize that, even when I reach my goal size, I'll still be considered "plus sized"... I don't really care as long as I'm healthy and happy with the way I look. :-)

poppy.png

I disregard the scale and only weigh myself once every few months to make sure I'm eating enough for my weight, and to keep my HRM measurements accurate. I run and Zumba 4-5 times a week, eat back my exercise calories, and am getting stronger and healthier by the day! YAY!

You are STUNNINGLY beautiful :love: :flowerforyou:

^^ AGREE.. You should seriously concider modeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!