Do you think we like you?

Options

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Just cause I am bored at work.... :laugh:

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?

Avoid magnifying glasses

2. If you had a super power it would be...

I would like to be able to smack people upside the head without moving a muscle. They would never know what hit them.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?

Swim or float across... I Love the water

4. Describe your self in 3 words.

Completely, insanely different

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..

This x-mas. My little girl's first. :)

6. You wish you were at...

The beach.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.

Camo... :happy:

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..

Automated door....

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..

knork... Knife on the side of a fork.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!

peanut butter, flip flops, and lighters

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?

One of them thingy-majigs on the front of snow plows.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?

8... Idk I think because you can trace it over and over again.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)

avoiding working at work

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?

Hunger games? Is that a bunch of starving people fighting over a McDouble? I'm confused:grumble:

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.

Consisted of different colored toilets constantly flushing:noway: seriously happened.. no joke

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?

monopoly

17. Make up a word and a meaning.

Mind is completely blank on this one

18. What do you think of me?

IDK, I don't know you to know what to think about you.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)

I don't think I am cool. I am actually pretty average, normal and boring

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..
    In a while crocodile

I think I failed... I didn't study much.:grumble:
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Put your chest away and stop hating will ya!
    [/quote]

The word "Hating" is so over used, what could I be hating on?
    I'll put my chest away when you do the same

Put the pc/phone away and stop posting.
    [/quote]
    HEY no one will put their chest away...*da perv slinks back to his cave....
    [/quote]

Too bad I actually decided to crop the picture!! due to the numerous messages and requests, honestly didn't think my chest was the center of attraction in the picture as i've had them most of my life, they most times go unnoticed by me. So thx to the perv mail I cropped them out :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I don't know if someone else said this but God I hope so.. Why the FU%# would we answer any of those stupid *kitten* questions? Conceited much?!! Who are you that you think we're going to WASTE our time to answer these stupid *kitten* questions? What's so special about you that we HAVE to add you on our FL? HAHA!! I don't need a "friend" like that?!! No THANKS!! LAMES thread EVER!!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    just wondering why smoking cannabis and eating dorrittos defeats the purpose of joing a health and fitness website? what about everything in moderation???
  • move257
    Options
    Well, 3 people have inboxed me and asked they could inbox their answers :) So quite well thanks. but just for the record, THIS IS NOT A TEST :)

Most likely pervs

HAHA!! YES!!! Only those people are desperate enough to add you!
  • move257
    Options
    Who the hell are you?

bahahaha

I second.. all of this!! Specially the "BAHAHAHA"!!! LOL
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?
    --- get steppedon

2. If you had a super power it would be...
    --- to heal people

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?
    --- party barge

4. Describe your self in 3 words.
    --- silly, lazy, moody

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..
    --- my honeymoon in Montana

6. You wish you were at...
    --- the lottery office claiming my jackpot winnings

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.
    --- pink

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..
    --- goddess

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..
    --- Flit (why are there 2 forks)

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!
    --- Jeeps, horses, hiking

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?
    --- trash compactor

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?
    --- 5 - Johnny Bench

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)
    --- not doing what I should

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?
    --- death ray

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.
    --- Our neighbor's cow busting through the front door like the Merril Lynch bull

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?
    --- Baldur's Gate

17. Make up a word and a meaning.
    --- Woggy - ear boogers

--- I don't

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)
    --- honey badger don't give a *kitten* if I'm cool

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..
    --- later 'tater
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I don't know if someone else said this but God I hope so.. Why the FU%# would we answer any of those stupid *kitten* questions? Conceited much?!! Who are you that you think we're going to WASTE our time to answer these stupid *kitten* questions? What's so special about you that we HAVE to add you on our FL? HAHA!! I don't need a "friend" like that?!! No THANKS!! LAMES thread EVER!!

I asked similar questions just a lot nicer and I was labeled a hater and told to lighten up and relax lmao
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps and to "put my chest away" which I did lol
  • move257
    Options

I asked similar questions just a lot nicer and I was labeled a hater and told to lighten up and relax lmao

So you're saying that I"m not "nice" HAHA!!! Well you know what? You're right! I mean come on!!! Who posts something like this?!!!! Is she serious?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!!!!

How the hell did your chest come up in this? HAHA!!! LOL
  • IamSheaMc
    Options

So you're saying that I"m not "nice" HAHA!!! Well you know what? You're right! I mean come on!!! Who posts something like this?!!!! Is she serious?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!!!!

IDK how my chest came up when she has hers out aswell....nothing better to say I guess, she sure as hell could'nt say anything about my face!
  • move257
    Options

IDK how my chest came up when she has hers out aswell....nothing better to say I guess, she sure as hell could'nt say anything about my face!

Yeah.... L.A.M.E!!! Guess it's all she had because you told her the truth, she didn't like that. Expected everyone to get on their knees, "please oh please, I'm cool enough for you, please add me as your friend!" IGNORE! Glad I'm not the only sane person on here!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Ya know... I don't get it... if you don't like the topic, back out and move on... Why make such a point of being a mean spirited insulting person? It doesn't make you look any better. In fact, it makes you look about a hundred times worse.

Even if her original post could be taken as insulting... how much better does everyone tearing a strip off her look now?

Cmon, this isn't high school. If you don't like it, move on. Keep your trash talk to yourself.

*shaking my head* I cannot believe how many truly mean spirited people there are here.

And now... I am going to dodge the inevitable flames that are due to come my way... thank goodness I have that forcefield from my response to the hunger games question... YES, I am "pathetic" enough to answer, not for "friendship" but for "fun"

:drinker:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    lol
  • move257
    Options
    I second the "lol" and add a "LMFAO"!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Yay!! It worked! :-D
  • IamSheaMc
    Options

Yay!! It worked! :-D

Well then congratulations :drinker:
  • move257
    Options
    Oh so clever!! You got us! Sad thing is you really think you did.. Good for you! Alright, I really have wasted so much time here.. I've lost around 10points off my IQ thanks to most of you. Later all..

Oh feel free to "bash" me. HAHA.. I'm out! :)
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

What is up with you. Calm down LOL
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me sad...

awww don't be sad!!:sad:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

What is up with you. Calm down LOL

ya really! wow! lol