Do you think we like you?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Other than adding every tolling member on her and the perks that take one look at your DP and think they're in?

Please tell me DP stands for "dirty pillows" from Carrie?

You mean it's not "delicious pie"? :noway: hahaha
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love how you went through so much effort to steal my pictures, write on them, And post them somewhere so you could get them in this thread :)
    Also, I dont think these are my display picture. I don't use these for first impressions.

Thanks for all the effort you put toward me :)

And why do you call me a child? I'm old enough to vote, drink, gamble, be a mother, go to jail, and anything else I could think of. Why do you think I'm a child?

Ps: I don't know whether you have an obscure idea as to what a desperate attempt for friends is or if you just can't read.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Even though I think you were asking for some criticism starting this topic but someone posting your photos and editing them, and making very personal attacks, is very wrong and immature. I'm sorry some people have gone to such lengths.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I love how you went through so much effort to steal my pictures, write on them, And post them somewhere so you could get them in this thread :)
    Also, I dont think these are my display picture. I don't use these for first impressions.

Thanks for all the effort you put toward me :)

And why do you call me a child? I'm old enough to vote, drink, gamble, be a mother, go to jail, and anything else I could think of. Why do you think I'm a child?

Ps: I don't know whether you have an obscure idea as to what a desperate attempt for friends is or if you just can't read.

They're clearly your pictures so to call the other person promiscuous simply from her picture you're being a hypocrite.

You have been very rude and insulting to her you need to stop, you're making yourself look extremely immature.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What!? Is that a threat!? Watch out for the keyboard warrior. We are separated by miles of land and sea. And no matter where you are, I still have the right to say what I please. And no, like I said, I'm decent enough not to start a ridiculous childish argument about how I feel about your appearance. I have an opinion yes, but I respect peoples dignity. Unlike yourself, who decides to pick a random post and start talking ****! I've always been told that I can choose my friends and I should choose wisely. Is it such a problem for you that I wouldprefer to only add friends that I feel I would get along with rather than have every Tom, **** and Harry add me? Sorry but how is it you get you're friends? Other than adding every tolling member on her and the perks that take one look at your DP and think they're in?

haha not going to be a keyboard badass don't worry about that. You have the right to say what you please you say? oh but I don't? cause I haven't said anything mean to you "quote" me! :) yet you attack me and call me a hater and claim I come across as promiscious. Then imply you could "say a lot about my face" but out of decency you wont. haha child please. You are decent enough to not start an argument with me "about my appearance"? wait what is this again? Oh that's right an argument started by you talking about I should put my chest away and I come across as promiscuous and you cant stand people like that.

I didn't pick a random post and started talking, I picked a desperate attempt at seeking friends. Chose your friends wisely? so you give them all a survey huh? lol well you should have just said so. How I get my friends? By going out into the world with confidence and meeting actual people I'm also very selective on here.

People said far worst things on this post and you see me as an easy target, so you TRY to take it all out on me. That's ok I'm the best one for you to take it out on :smokin: Just remember when you want to make "PERSONAL ATTACKS" and refer to me as promiscuous this is you,

13715301_18131-1.jpg

13715301_26921-1.jpg

13715301_94771.jpg

...and this me me on the left. Don't play with me!
    So before you start talking about what I should do with my chest, on a thread that has nothing to do with chests, I suggest worry about yours.

81684487.gif

In before the lock!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Scoop-Box_lg.jpg

:tongue:
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I once saw a fight between two ducks. True story. They both went at it hell for leather. Both of them ended up worse off and then, like now I gave not one single f*&£ who won.

However I did not have the power to converse with the ducks in a language we could both understand. Also neither of them asked me to fill in a survey so they and their workmates could determine who to befriend. And they didnt have their tits out on a profile of themselves. Or a coquettish eyes down, nobody understands me pose.

But then they were ducks so I could kind of let that slide, duck tits are probably not exciting AT ALL.

Have a great day and keep the funny thread flying high.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I once saw a fight between two ducks. True story. They both went at it hell for leather. Both of them ended up worse off and then, like now I gave not one single f*&£ who won.

However I did not have the power to converse with the ducks in a language we could both understand. Also neither of them asked me to fill in a survey so they and their workmates could determine who to befriend. And they didnt have their tits out on a profile of themselves. Or a coquettish eyes down, nobody understands me pose.

But then they were ducks so I could kind of let that slide, duck tits are probably not exciting AT ALL.

I dunno about you but I personally like Ducks tits, especially with orange sauce smothered all over them, green beans and mash yummy! haha
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "However I did not have the power to converse with the ducks in a language we could both understand. Also neither of them asked me to fill in a survey so they and their workmates could determine who to befriend. And they didnt have their tits out on a profile of themselves. Or a coquettish eyes down, nobody understands me pose. "

I am not commenting one way or another on the OP, topic, bickering, or anything else but I am applauding your use of the word couquettish. You sir, win a chicken dinner for that. I haven't heard that word used in conversation in donkey's years. I love it. One of my favorite words.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    I love people so much :) especially the ones who can't read -.-
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

You got sooo Pwned earlier. Its over now.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

I dunno about you but I personally like Ducks tits, especially with orange sauce smothered all over them, green beans and mash yummy! haha

Agreed! So tasty!
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

You got sooo Pwned earlier. Its over now.

LOL!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?

Hide...really well... or possibly try to tame a honey be to be my ride..

2. If you had a super power it would be...

telepathy

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?

Swimming works, though I'd rather stay in the lake than actually cross it.

4. Describe your self in 3 words.

me myself I

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..

My daughter's second Christmas.. yes the first is suppose to be really special, but by the second one she was opening the gifts herself(and her favorite gifts were wrapping paper and boxes ha)

6. You wish you were at...

Right where I am.(home)

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.

Rainbow's a color right? NO? Purple...

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..

alien person? preferably not an animal..

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..

knoon-cuz you know soup needs cut sometimes...(u didn't say useful utensil lol)

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!

The look in my daughter's eye when she's completely and ecstatic or surprised or something just clicked and she's really pleased with herself... Swimming for hours... That feeling when your body's completely spent and the body responsible is sprawled out next to you...

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?

solar operated engine ;)

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?

3- it comes up a lot in my life and my life is the best life I have!

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)

improving every day

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?

Never watched Hunger games... lets go with zombie apocalypses instead shall we? big long machete that will last several sharpenings.

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.

....So I was like Oh My Gawd, and then I woke up!

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?

The game of life.(RL Version, not board)

17. Make up a word and a meaning.

coulda-woulda - obsolete word describing the thought of doing something while applying an excuse with out trying.

18. What do you think of me?

Honest answer- nothing, I was bored, I assume you were too..

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)

I'm me, what/who could be better at that than I am? (answer-no one!)

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..

"See ya later alligator" (my daughter's current fav)

EDIT- I did this because I was bored and do not what a friend request to result particularly. Next time you're bored n wanna do something like this I'd remove the "we might add you" element, makes u seem like there's a superiority complex, even if it wasn't intentional. :) Have a good day.
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    No, you don't like me.

Smoke cannabus. Eat dorritos. Stop posting.

Hahaha!! Love it :)