Do you think we like you?

Options

Replies

• GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I don't know if someone else said this but God I hope so.. Why the FU%# would we answer any of those stupid *kitten* questions? Conceited much?!! Who are you that you think we're going to WASTE our time to answer these stupid *kitten* questions? What's so special about you that we HAVE to add you on our FL? HAHA!! I don't need a "friend" like that?!! No THANKS!! LAMES thread EVER!!

I asked similar questions just a lot nicer and I was labeled a hater and told to lighten up and relax lmao
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps and to "put my chest away" which I did lol

So you're saying that I"m not "nice" HAHA!!! Well you know what? You're right! I mean come on!!! Who posts something like this?!!!! Is she serious?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!!!!

How the hell did your chest come up in this? HAHA!!! LOL

IDK how my chest came up when she has hers out aswell....nothing better to say I guess, she sure as hell could'nt say anything about my face!

Your chest came up because I cant stand people who come across as promiscuous. For the record, there is a difference between having your chest out and having a bit of cleavage. I took that picture at work, and if it was promiscuous they world have said something about it to me. But they didn't AND that picture is taken from the top, So yes, You're going to see cleavage!

And what was that about your face? I have a lot to say, I'm just decent enough not to! LOL
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I don't know if someone else said this but God I hope so.. Why the FU%# would we answer any of those stupid *kitten* questions? Conceited much?!! Who are you that you think we're going to WASTE our time to answer these stupid *kitten* questions? What's so special about you that we HAVE to add you on our FL? HAHA!! I don't need a "friend" like that?!! No THANKS!! LAMES thread EVER!!

I asked similar questions just a lot nicer and I was labeled a hater and told to lighten up and relax lmao

So you're saying that I"m not "nice" HAHA!!! Well you know what? You're right! I mean come on!!! Who posts something like this?!!!! Is she serious?!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!!!!

IDK how my chest came up when she has hers out aswell....nothing better to say I guess, she sure as hell could'nt say anything about my face!

Your chest came up because I cant stand people who come across as promiscuous. For the record, there is a difference between having your chest out and having a bit of cleavage. I took that picture at work, and if it was promiscuous they world have said something about it to me. But they didn't AND that picture is taken from the top, So yes, You're going to see cleavage!

And what was that about your face? I have a lot to say, I'm just decent enough not to! LOL

Wow now I come across as promiscuous? How so, please do tell...because I was showing a little more cleavage than you? and you have a lot to say about my face? please don't hold back just know if you can dish it, it will go both ways...BTW what is it to you what I wear?..

Chose your words wisely little girl, you don't want to go there with me!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

I didn't answer the questions because they didn't interest me personally, but obviously a lot of people did and seemed to have fun with it...
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Beat up the other ants using a stray piece of cat food to establish pecking order.

2. If you had a super power it would be... The ability to make people wear their clothes right. Yank up them droopy pants, fill in the holes of the net top some woman's wearing out with no bra on underneath, tie shoes! America's IQ would shoot up.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? Where I'm from we use gators for everything. Except to clean toilets. They're horrible at that.

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Sarcastically devious (and) sweet.

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. When it snowed Christmas Day. In Louisiana, when it snows you know either a Republican told the truth or Satan fell asleep so it's rare to say the least. Sadly there wasn't enough for snowballs.

6. You wish you were at... the point in this story where the left side's thicker than the right.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Brown. I guess that explains my love of leather.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. The most friggin gorgeous Siamese cat you ever saw. Yes I like cats. Yes I have more than one. Yes I'm sure my pancreas is fur-lined.

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. iTensil. Scoop everything up with your phone!

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! The smell of leather, making candy into jewelry, and really weird Asian horror movies.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? A GPS-like system that lets me hack into the stereo of any nearby car that's got their music up to "holy hell I'll never hear again" level and blow out their speakers.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 4. Even number. Fun to write. Also I had a love affair with Sailor Jupiter for 5 years and the symbol for Jupiter is a stylized 4, so.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) In need of a shower and the ability to want to do anything but fill out stuff like this because I have an odd addiction to them. Plus I like thinking I'm witty.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? Pepperoni link. Hard, smelly, and keeps you from cannibalism at least for a while.

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. Someone stole my phone, taunted me about it, and I found out where they lived and proceeded to cut up their faces with kitchen shears. (told you I liked horror flicks)

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? Checkers.

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Bumblebutt = one who is ridiculous in behavior or otherwise silly

18. What do you think of me? I think you're a person that just gave me entertainment for about 10 minutes.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) Because I could care less about how I'm perceived so I'll do embarrassing or dumb crap just because.

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. I believe you've had enough of my supply of air, please get on the other side of the front door to steal someone else's lung food, thank you.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options

I didn't answer the questions because they didn't interest me personally, but obviously a lot of people did and seemed to have fun with it...

Personally I think it's a fun idea. I wouldn't say it weeds through who someone would befriend but it's fun to see how people answer random questions and how creative they can be. It's only really stupid and conceited if all the questions are "do you think I'm pretty?" "do you think I'm fat", etc etc. If someone finds it stupid or whatnot then just don't answer the questions. People can do what they want so long as it's within the site's rules and I don't see anything about wanting people to answer some questions.
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1. lift something several times my weight because thats what i do!
    2. the power to snap my fingers and the whole house wouldbe clean
    3. boat
    4. fat, loving, honest
    5. Christmas...I love it
    6. London
    7. Green
    8. cat
    9. ihavenoidea
    10. plane rides, sushi, cities at night
    11. robot that helps me out with the kids
    12. 130 because that is my goal weight and I will get there
    13.tired! it is late
    14. gun. they work faster
    15. hole in ground. inside is gift shop and several different bodies of water. i chose the lake and swim to get the trophy
    16. mahjong
    17. hmmmmmmmmmmm...it is when you are thinking
    18. creative
    19. I love the Golden Girls
    20. ha..i dont say goodbyes
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something--why are 99% of things on these forums blown way out of proportion? Methinks many people can't help but project...

yes. thank you!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Meah I'm bored and I'm procrastinating so what the hell, I'll play...

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?

*I would be a queen ant and I would demand all the little peasants below me to bring me chocolate, so I can eat all I want and not worry about my figure.

2. If you had a super power it would be...

*I would like to be able to glam people into believing or doing anything I ask them to do. Like a vampire can do on True Blood

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?

*I swim it, yes I'm that tough lol (not really but we're pretending right?)

4. Describe your self in 3 words.

* Determined, Awesome, A little nerdy at times

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..

*Duh my birthday lol... I'm not sure really what holiday is epic, I'm a sucker for turkey day, most my family is in then and I rather family then gifts.

6. You wish you were at...

*I wish I was out on a girl's night just sucks I don't have many girl friends.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.

*Pink

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..

*I would be a fly on the wall

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!

*I like jabbing my jaws, I like flexing my muscles in the mirror and admiring the hard work, I chocolate in the air, on the ground, in my hair, I like chocolate on a boat, in a mote, down my throat I do like chocolate but not on ham, I'm sorry I'm not sam I am lol.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?

*car's are not my thing so honestly just upgrade the baby's seat, my car is fine how it is lol.

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?

*16 no idea why just has always been my favorite number.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)

*sleepy and thinking about chocolate.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?

*Bow and arrow, I use to target practice with a bow all the time and I am really good with a bow.

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.

*I was chased by a human sized wolf till I found a shack, went in and there was a hot tub and my mom was inside.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?

*Angry birds I guess, I don't play games.

17. Make up a word and a meaning.

*Scrummy (it's always been a word I used and it's not a word I always make up silly words) This means so scrumptiously yummy will make your taste buds explode

18. What do you think of me?

*I don't know you can't give an opinion on someone I know nothing about. I'm sure you are more then just this post here.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)

*I think I'm awesome because I'm loyal, I'm honest, and I can make the best out of a bad situation.

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..

*I'm going to have to end this now, it's been a pleasure wasting my time when I should be digging deep within myself to find the words to post on my blog, so thank you for helping me procrastinate. I will depart from this now!
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
  • rach7turtle
    rach7turtle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok this is kinda fun and silly and I like it:

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? apparently carry crumbs for the rest of my life and hope i dont get stepped on

2. If you had a super power it would be... I would love to read other people's minds and influence what they were thinking too lol

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? A boat...maybe a tube pulled behind the boat...

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Kind, hesitant, perfectionist

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. singing christmas carols all day long on christmas with my family...sorry it sounds boring but it was fun

6. You wish you were at... the gym

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? green no doubt about it

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. definitely a cat. they sleep all day and dont worry about anything

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Chiboble...my ex and i made this up a while ago...where you secretly have a passageway from your plate to your mouth where food can travel...most specifically when eating carrots. (true definition)

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! my boyfriend snoring, blanket flowers, pets

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? an accurate spedometer that doesn't say 0 or 100 all the time when im not going either speeds

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 7 its supposedly God's favorite number

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) Really tired and frustrated with myself because i just ate taco bell...that should explain it all

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? ummm ive never read it or seen it....maybe a sword

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. a witch chased me from my basement to my bedroom with a knife and my mom had to save me

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? monopoly deal...awesome game

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Gooferific is someone who is full of goofiness and silliness

18. What do you think of me? probably creative

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? i dont think im cool .....but i feel like i have the talent to read ppl pretty well

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. ummmm........
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    So I have to take this _____ test to be your MPF friend, which I might not even get to be if you decide I fail? hahaha funniest thing ever!

How about this you failed my test! sorry won't be adding you :devil:

Lol... My sentiments exactly :)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

Wow now I come across as promiscuous? How so, please do tell...because I was showing a little more cleavage than you? and you have a lot to say about my face? please don't hold back just know if you can dish it, it will go both ways...BTW what is it to you what I wear?..

Chose your words wisely little girl, you don't want to go there with me!

What!? Is that a threat!? Watch out for the keyboard warrior. We are separated by miles of land and sea. And no matter where you are, I still have the right to say what I please. And no, like I said, I'm decent enough not to start a ridiculous childish argument about how I feel about your appearance. I have an opinion yes, but I respect peoples dignity. Unlike yourself, who decides to pick a random post and start talking ****! I've always been told that I can choose my friends and I should choose wisely. Is it such a problem for you that I wouldprefer to only add friends that I feel I would get along with rather than have every Tom, **** and Harry add me? Sorry but how is it you get you're friends? Other than adding every tolling member on her and the perks that take one look at your DP and think they're in?
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    I can't tell you how cheering it is to see this sorority-house thread still dominating the MFP forum.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    I can't tell you how cheering it is to see this sorority-house thread still dominating the MFP forum.

love that I'm in Australia and don't have sorority houses :)
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options

love that I'm in Australia and don't have sorority houses :)

Have you heard of sorority houses all the way down there in Australia?
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Yes. But I don't see how it's relevant.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    What!? Is that a threat!? Watch out for the keyboard warrior. We are separated by miles of land and sea. And no matter where you are, I still have the right to say what I please. And no, like I said, I'm decent enough not to start a ridiculous childish argument about how I feel about your appearance. I have an opinion yes, but I respect peoples dignity. Unlike yourself, who decides to pick a random post and start talking ****! I've always been told that I can choose my friends and I should choose wisely. Is it such a problem for you that I wouldprefer to only add friends that I feel I would get along with rather than have every Tom, **** and Harry add me? Sorry but how is it you get you're friends? Other than adding every tolling member on her and the perks that take one look at your DP and think they're in?

haha not going to be a keyboard badass don't worry about that. You have the right to say what you please you say? oh but I don't? cause I haven't said anything mean to you "quote" me! :) yet you attack me and call me a hater and claim I come across as promiscious. Then imply you could "say a lot about my face" but out of decency you wont. haha child please. You are decent enough to not start an argument with me "about my appearance"? wait what is this again? Oh that's right an argument started by you talking about I should put my chest away and I come across as promiscuous and you cant stand people like that.

I didn't pick a random post and started talking, I picked a desperate attempt at seeking friends. Chose your friends wisely? so you give them all a survey huh? lol well you should have just said so. How I get my friends? By going out into the world with confidence and meeting actual people I'm also very selective on here.

People said far worst things on this post and you see me as an easy target, so you TRY to take it all out on me. That's ok I'm the best one for you to take it out on :smokin: Just remember when you want to make "PERSONAL ATTACKS" and refer to me as promiscuous this is you,

13715301_18131-1.jpg

13715301_26921-1.jpg

13715301_94771.jpg

...and this me me on the left. Don't play with me!
    So before you start talking about what I should do with my chest, on a thread that has nothing to do with chests, I suggest worry about yours.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    ButtterMACbiscuit, stop this fighting. You're better than that.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    ButtterMACbiscuit, stop this fighting. You're better than that.

( I don't call it fighting I call it defending my stands) but you are correct, even if she attempts to insult me on a personal level I will just keep laughing and not answer... :blushing:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Other than adding every tolling member on her and the perks that take one look at your DP and think they're in?

Please tell me DP stands for "dirty pillows" from Carrie?