Today will be day 10 of level 1!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done! Still kicking my butt but marginally easier today. Any progress is good progress!
  • Konpeito
    Konpeito Posts: 82
    Options
    Level 1 - Day 2 - Done~ :D
  • gogeegee
    gogeegee Posts: 13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks so much just recovering from a knee injury so running may be out of the question for a bit but I can definitely adapt it so that it's C5K of walking
  • Hermia76
    Hermia76 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm on D7L1 (only had 1 rest day after day 4).

I'm impressed by all of you who have lost inches quickly. I have not. No weight either (but I knew that would be the case).

I have been eating relatively well too.

Still, it makes me feel good generally so that's a positive.

Go away inches!!!! :laugh:
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS Sunday, so today will be day 3 of the first level. So far not too bad, but I just got done doing Ripped in 30 and that was AWESOME!!!
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Done level 1 and 2 today again,so that's level 2 day 6 done. l've had a look at level 3, and OMG!!! that's gonna hurt. So glad l'll be on holiday in sunny Spain while l'm doing it so l can dive in the pool straight after.woohoo:happy: :bigsmile:
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today I start level 2. Ugh planks!
  • ahmommy
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done! Halfway there!

I'm having some troublesome pain in my left heel, so I have to go low-impact on any jump moves to try to protect it. It started as just an annoying ache but it's getting worse as I continue with level 2. Definitely don't want to sideline my progress so hopefully these modifications will keep it from getting any worse. Going to the doctor next week.
  • icesk8ermom
    icesk8ermom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Welcome to the folks just starting! Those that are doing two workouts in a row……WOW!!! Amazing!

Sorry I haven't updated my progress in a few days; took Monday off because I over slept and I do turbo kick after work....

Today was Day 12 for me….. day 6 @ level 2. I was going to try level 3 today but accidently hit play and didn't have time to wait through the intro again...hopefully tomorrow. Maybe it was a good thing because I struggled a little bit from taking the day before off. I think my shoulders need a new challenge as level 2 is killing them.

Like most of you I sweat like a hog doing this also! And, I play soccer and don't even sweat like I do doing this workout! Oh, last Friday I overslept also but was my night off from the gym so I did level 2 while I waited for the hubby so we could go out for dinner....I felt like I had so much more energy later in the day with food in my system and not rolling right out of bed! I think if I had more time in the morning I would have a quick bite to eat first as I feel like that helped me tons. I went from burning 159 calories in the am to 200 after work! So if you have time to fuel your body beforehand I recommend it!

My calve cramps are starting to ease...some. I have been using a tennis ball to do pressure point therapy on them and have found that I have SOOOOO many knots in them that I believe is causing my issues. I didn't think it was possible for one person to have that many knots in their calve muscles. My husband thinks I am crazy...I sit on the floor with this tennis ball and sometimes am almost in tears but they are getting better....soon I hope to be able to jog again!

I think I am going to buy a heavier set of weights to use on the sets that seem easier!

*** Side note I bought a new skirt over the weekend bought a size 10 like I normally would and didn’t try it on….went home it was too big!! (yahoo) Went back to the store to exchange….decided I better try it on this time….size 8 too big!!! I needed up with a size 6! Now if only I could get my not so friendly scale to show a loss also I would be a happy camper! For now I will live with the inches lost!

~ Good Luck everyone
  • ahmommy
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the NSV with the skirt, that's awesome! Way to go! I've only done the workout first thing in the morning once and it made me feel sick, so now I always do it after I've eaten.
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 2 DONE!!!!!

Whats the hardest part for everyone? I hate the jumping jacks....everything else is ok ...hard but manageable....28 days to go....keep it up!

Level 1 doing the second set of pushups and whatever the thing after it is called. My arms of sgetti noodles!
  • AngelicFrutcake
    Options
    I am on Level One Day Six.

I didn't take my measurements when I started, so I don't really know how things have changed, but I am feeling like my pants are loose now.

I'm getting a little nervous about moving up to level two based on some of your posts! LOL. I want to move up on day 11 so i do ten days of each level. Hmmm....guess I'll see how it goes. Yesterday I pushed myself and was the first time I felt like I could really get through the work out without stopping.

Though those shoulder raises are still really really hard!
  • icesk8ermom
    Options
    I am on Level One Day Six.

I didn't take my measurements when I started, so I don't really know how things have changed, but I am feeling like my pants are loose now.

I'm getting a little nervous about moving up to level two based on some of your posts! LOL. I want to move up on day 11 so i do ten days of each level. Hmmm....guess I'll see how it goes. Yesterday I pushed myself and was the first time I felt like I could really get through the work out without stopping.

Though those shoulder raises are still really really hard!

The shoulders are killer no matter how many days you have been doing this period...in my opinion any way.
  • icesk8ermom
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the NSV with the skirt, that's awesome! Way to go! I've only done the workout first thing in the morning once and it made me feel sick, so now I always do it after I've eaten.

Thanks!

I wish I could force myslef to get up early enough to eat first as I think it would really help but I just can't! Ever since my daughter stopped ice skating and I didn't have to get up at 3:30 I enjoy my sleep.......:bigsmile:
  • ahmommy
    Options

Thanks!

I wish I could force myslef to get up early enough to eat first as I think it would really help but I just can't! Ever since my daughter stopped ice skating and I didn't have to get up at 3:30 I enjoy my sleep.......:bigsmile:
    Can't say that I blame you for that! I do my workout right after work or when my baby is napping if it's not a work day. I get up at 5:30 for work and I'm definitely not getting up early to workout before then!
  • Konpeito
    Konpeito Posts: 82
    Options
    Level 1 ` Day 3 - Done =3
  • Hermia76
    Hermia76 Posts: 34
    Options
    Ok, today is D8L1 and after yesterday's post saying I haven't lost any weight....today (weigh in day) I have lost 1lb!

This might not seem much but I don't have that much to lose (see ticker) as I am only slightly overweight.

Hurrah!
  • ahmommy
    Options
    Well, I went to the doctor today about my heel and as I feared, I can't keep doing the workout :( I have achilles tendinitis and have to take it easy for at least a week to let it heal. I'm so disappointed.