What is your goal for August?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Continue to average a 2 lb weight loss per week, train for 5k races, and add an inch and half muscle to my biceps.
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Lose 17lbs and get ripped
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    My Birthday is Aug 29th. I want to be under 200 for my birthday. I have about 8 pounds to go and I seriously think I can do this. It will be the first time in 6 years I'll be under 200 and I'm so geekered. I'm going to keep pushing play, eating well and putting 1 foot in front of the other.

this for my OCT goal. I need to lose 21 lbs to break it. by the 23rd. woohoo. I love acheivable goals!!!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 4 to 5 lbs by the end of August. That would bring under 200 lbs. It sounds easy, but weight loss has been really difficult for me this time around. I've only lost 1 lb. in the last month! I've been good by staying under my calorie goals most days, and when I go over, it's only by about 100 calories, and the little estimator thing at the bottom still estimates that I will lose weight. I've been exercizing more, and the scale just doesn't want to budge. But in all fairness, I haven't been measuring myself because I can't find my tape measure, so I could be losing inches, although I haven't seen any difference in the way things fit. :( I've lost weight before, back when I was 21. That was 10 years ago, and it wasn't nearly this hard. They do say that it gets harder to lose weight as you get older. It's just very frustrating.
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Lose 17lbs and get ripped

Me too, except I won't look the part until I drop some more body fat.
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    To not miss a day of insanity :)
  • megntranr
    megntranr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To move the scale and get OFF this plateau I've been stuck on!!! Good luck all!
  • amttat24
    amttat24 Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal is to stick to my workout routine and lose 5lbs!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Goals for August.

break 250
    ride my bike at least 30 miles per week
  • jkmom123
    jkmom123 Posts: 1
    Options
    lose 8lbs and work out 5 to 6 days a week.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking of adjusting my monthly goal down to 8 or 10 pounds per month since my body isn't cooperating with 12. Take me a little longer to get to my goal that way but at least I won't get so discouraged if I don't make it and if I do, I'll be extra happy because I did more than I expected. We'll see how it works. Starting an experiment with lowering my sodium intake to see if that really works for me in weight loss, so we'll see how it goes.
  • catwoman131
    Options
    Get under 160... which means losing about seven pounds. I'm also committing to working out at least one weekend day. There's something to be said for writing down your goals and sharing them. Somehow it gives it more credibility and I'm more motivated to acheive it!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I really want to be able to stick to the clean and lean diet without breaking it :(
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Loose 40 pounds. For to be @ 160 and under. I think I can do it.