jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    bmw 328i
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    357r3pt.jpg

I call her my Toaster! Love my car!
    Not an expensive car, its a scion (toyota) so I'll be able to run it to the ground and gas is amazing..
    ps... aerodynamics our out of style.. go square haha

scion-xb-toaster-outline.jpg
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    VW JETTA (2004) BLUE. :flowerforyou:
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    1986 Pontiac Fiero I bought new
    1991 Isuzu Amigo I bought new
    1999 Suzuki GSXR 600 I bought used.

Completely jealous of the gixxer, I am looking into getting a 600 but trying to get one of the newer models or at least a post 07.
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have a 2012 Black Honda Pilot!!! Love it!! I just got it 2 months ago today!!!
  • chillywilly29
    Options

I'll start it off; I have a 2011 Sonata and I love that car, gets good mileage looks great to me. There is little I dislike about the car after a year of having it but i'm sure I will find something after posting this lol. I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

However, I am dying to get on a motorcycle. A supermoto or sportbike are the dream for me.

I was hit by a driver driving a 2011 sonata (in July 2010) so I have a personal dislike for that vehicle simply on principal.

Anywho...

2012 Ford Fusion Sport.... eh, i think its pretty but its simplier than my 2008 Pontiac G6 was (the one totalled by the Sonata. I do wish i had that one back to be honest. And I never really cared for Pontiacs until that car).

Well on behalf of that Sonata owner I apologize.
  • miss_september
    Options
    I have lots of toys =-)

Motorcycle in my profile pic is my 2004 Yamaha FZ6--LOVE IT!, also have a 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 (in Kawasaki green, LOVE it too!)

Cars: 1992 Ford Taurus SHO, 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2003 Mazda Protege 5 (our "work horse") and a 30th anniversary, special edition, supercharged 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix...LOVE THEM ALL!

Yeah, you could say I like powerful engines and style...Love everything I own...not sure I would recommend anything except for the motorcycles to anyone who doesn't have the time, energy, and money to do repairs and constant maintenance...cool rides don't come cheap! (nor do they get that way)
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    2003 Chev Malibu. Bought it new. Now has 235000 km on it. It has served me well. A few issues with it over the years, but all in all it's been fairly reliable. Gas mileage is good considering its size and the fact that I have a little bit more power with the V6. The nice thing about having the older car is not living in fear that there might be a scratch, dent, etc.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    BMW x3 the ultimate driving machine :)
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    2012 Ford Focus ZX3 (black)
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    06 350z
    06 toyota 4runner
    05 gsxr 750

how do you like the 750?
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    Family car is 2011 Dodge Charger R/T "max" yes with the HEMI :)
    I ride a 2001 BMW K1200rs
    The work car is a 2002 Honda civic 5 speed gets just about 50mpg :)

That's a nice bike, what kind of mpg do you get on it being over 1k cc?
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I own a bike :) WITH saddlebags! Whooohooo!

Nothing sexier than a girl on 2 wheels lol!
  • INSANITY43
    INSANITY43 Posts: 142
    Options
    So our family car is a 2012 Ford Explorer (currently in the shop due to "kissing" a deer :sad: )
    but my fun "mid-life" crisis car is my 2010 Chevy CamaroSS ....6 speed manual....burgandy with silver stripes :glasses: vvvrrroooommm!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Currently, a 2012 Hyundai Veloster. It is a drastic change from my 2010 4 door Wrangler Rubicon. I spent about 5 months of weekends and evenings after work building it up to a nice off road capable family Jeep.
    But all my friends that wheeled sold their rigs. So I down sized to the V.
    shine_a.jpg
    2012-01-28_11-14-43_296.jpg
    Sideview-1.jpg
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I've never owned a car but I've also never been in debt!

Keep it that way, debt sucks!
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I have a GMC Acadia and love, love, LOVE it!!! Would definitely recommend it, especially for families. We have two captains chairs for the second row instead of the bench seat and it is awesome that each of our kids' car seats have their own "chair". Love the entertainment system, the way it drives, and it does get decent gas mileage for an SUV

my girlfriends brother just got one of those and it is pretty nice, its large and roomy perfect for a family and man is that thing comfy! The only complaint i have about it is a lack of ac vents in the back.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I have lots of toys =-)

Motorcycle in my profile pic is my 2004 Yamaha FZ6--LOVE IT!, also have a 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 (in Kawasaki green, LOVE it too!)

Cars: 1992 Ford Taurus SHO, 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2003 Mazda Protege 5 (our "work horse") and a 30th anniversary, special edition, supercharged 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix...LOVE THEM ALL!

Yeah, you could say I like powerful engines and style...Love everything I own...not sure I would recommend anything except for the motorcycles to anyone who doesn't have the time, energy, and money to do repairs and constant maintenance...cool rides don't come cheap! (nor do they get that way)

i love those fz's i'm looking into getting an fz6 seems like a great ride, and how is that liter bike? I am so jealous you have the two I want lol.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I've never owned a car but I've also never been in debt!

Keep it that way, debt sucks!

I figure biking and busing it is better than blowing money I don't have on gas and tuneups.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    Currently, a 2012 Hyundai Veloster. It is a drastic change from my 2010 4 door Wrangler Rubicon. I spent about 5 months of weekends and evenings after work building it up to a nice off road capable family Jeep.
    But all my friends that wheeled sold their rigs. So I down sized to the V.
    shine_a.jpg
    2012-01-28_11-14-43_296.jpg
    Sideview-1.jpg

I love those velosters

hyundai owners unite!