Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have a 2007 Toyota Rav4. I love it because I have 4 dogs and they all fit in it. It's still small enough to not be a beast but big enogh for all my bubs. Why I chose this one was because it has a cargo space. i went from a car and didn't want to lose the trunk space.

It's the best, most reliable car I've ever owned
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    2013 Hyundai Elantra! I loooove it!! :) I just got it last week. Its very roomy, great gas mileage, great AC, Solar windows, great technology in it.. i love it! :)
  • miss_september
    Options
    It rips!! Both are soo much fun to ride! The FZ6 is a great beginner bike, especially if you've never really been on a motorcycle before, the Z1000 has a lot of power and is great for zooming around on the country roads around where I live! We actually used to have a Kawasaki ZR7S, but my husband and was in an accident with it last summer--he is fine now, but the bike was totalled. Our advice to everyone who is starting out riding (meaning has not owned a motorcycle before) is start out smaller, 600-750, then once you have experience you can always upgrade. It is more fun to drive a "slow" motorcycle fast than a "fast" motorcycle slow! =-)

i love those fz's i'm looking into getting an fz6 seems like a great ride, and how is that liter bike? I am so jealous you have the two I want lol.
  • darc_kay
    darc_kay Posts: 7
    Options
    2012 Dodge Avenger :)
  • angusmike
    angusmike Posts: 97
    Options
    2006 Ford F-150, can't haul much compost in a Honda Civic.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    My car, 2008 Pontiac G5, "Lil Blue" that I LOVE...got it for the great mileage. Not very comfy to drive long distance but since I drive for a living I'm not too keen on driving in my personal time lol. My other "car"? A 15-ton big yellow beast named "Buzzy" b/c her emergency window exit hatches like to come loose when I hit bumps and buzz loudly in my ear till I pull over and tighten them or have one of the kids do it lol. I'd love to get a bike if I ever learn to ride and for me it'll be a nice NOISY Harley...probably a Sportster to start but love the Fat Boys too...
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    2003 Olds Alero...my bucket. Gets me from A to B, pretty decent gas mileage. Like it enough not to trade it in - just yet.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    vintage-hello-kitty-car-3_1AnmC_22974.jpg
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    1998 525 BMW . It is a great car- very smooth driving no matter what terrain you are driving on.. Downsize the care & maintenance . I feel overcharged to get it serviced. The gas prices are exorbitant to fill up the tank. Planning on upgrading to a newer model in the 500 series next year. Always have driven a beamer all my adult life.
  • kwedding5409
    Options
    2011 Forester. Great for all the snow is these higher elevations.
  • jeremysherriff
    Options
    haha my kinda topic!
    2003 Nissan 350z "Fairlady" http://www.productioncars.com/send_file.php/nissan_350z_red_2005.jpg
    Once we worked out that my wife couldn't have kids, we sold everything family-related (I have a station wagon) and I got this.

Pro's: OMG COOL! and fast. and not all that bad on gas.
    Con's: rides a little hard for driving to work, and women passengers must wear sports bra's to avoid me having accidents :-)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    mercedes c200

i hate the fact its a fat old mans car. what i like about it, there is no expectation that i indicate at any point in time ;)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My daily transportation:

n0qqukhbud_216303832.jpg

It'll do 100mph in second gear and pick the front wheel up going into third.

It also gets about 45mpg, lol.

Pro's: OMG COOL! and fast. and not all that bad on gas.
    Con's: rides a little...wait, there's no real cons, and women passengers go freakin bananas over it :-)
  • hoemann7
    hoemann7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Chevy Equinox, I really like it and it's paid off. My next vehicle will be a Ford F-650 four door. I love those trucks!!!
  • Front_Runner
    Front_Runner Posts: 175
    Options
    A 1997 White Honda Civic. It's the newest car I've ever owned (before this I had a 1980 Datsun). It was also the most money I ever spent on a car... $5K. It gets great gas mileage, is easy to park, & it is totally reliable (which makes it a dream car). I would recommend a used Honda to anyone who is looking for a daily driver!

My dream car has always been a 1972 orange BMW 2002... but, um, I never learned to drive a stick. :sad:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have a GMC Acadia and love, love, LOVE it!!! Would definitely recommend it, especially for families. We have two captains chairs for the second row instead of the bench seat and it is awesome that each of our kids' car seats have their own "chair". Love the entertainment system, the way it drives, and it does get decent gas mileage for an SUV

Love those! Around here they're mostly driven by soccer moms, but the Acadia Denali is sooooo sexy. I'd def rock one if I had a family.
  • CrackerHacker
    Options
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 175,000 miles on it.
    I just love driving it. It has been a real good vehicle. It does awesome 4 wheeling in the Colorado mountains and does great in the snow. I have no real desire of replacing it. My goal is 250,000 miles. By then I am sure the engine, transmission and rear end will be quite warn out.
    What I don't like is the fact the V8 option made it full time 4 wheel drive which degrades the fuel mileage even further. At least it gets out if its own way. I get about 13 city and 18 highway.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Nissan Maxima that I bought this year. I have been driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse that I had for 15 years...I think I got my money's worth:-) I absolutely hate car payments and will drive a car until the wheels fall off. Prior to the Eclipse I had a Datsun (not Nissan) 280zx that I drove for 289,000 miles.

My mother convinced me it was time and that I deserved a new car. I'm glad she did. It was time!!!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I drive a 2010 RT Dodge Challenger in B5 Blue. I LOVE my car. It turns heads everywhere I go. I can't see myself ever getting rid of this car. It is my midlife celebration for sure.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I dive a vintage 1983 Big Wheel.