Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• malesha12
    malesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Toyota Corolla (silver). It's a nice car, pretty attractive looking. I really haven't had any big issues with it. The sensor board was defective and recalled. So thank God I didn't have to pay for that. And It's paid for!!!!!!!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2012 chevy cruze echo. I love the stick shift.
    This car is so hot it can literally catch on fire.
    I'm making 40-45 mpg combined.
    I always wanted to ask this to the MFP community. I'm glad you got so many replies OP.
    HC
  • AmandaDeShawn
    AmandaDeShawn Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Primary: 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport- Love my Jeep! The only thing I don't like about it is the awful gas mileage
    Secondary: 2010 Ford Mustang- This car is my baby and my dream car. There is not a thing that I do not like about my stang :)
  • tmielke74
    tmielke74 Posts: 8
    Options
    Family car is 2011 Dodge Charger R/T "max" yes with the HEMI :)
    I ride a 2001 BMW K1200rs
    The work car is a 2002 Honda civic 5 speed gets just about 50mpg :)
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    In UK Peugeot RCZ
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    I own a bike :) WITH saddlebags! Whooohooo!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Bought it new. I'm hard on cars..already have almost 60K miles on it. I love it as far as room and loading capacity. I have two big dogs and needed something to tote them around in. It's super easy to let the back seats down and load them up for rides. My only complaint is the air conditioning. Well, I'm ok with it but my husband says it's not really sufficient. It only blows up front (no vents in the back) and the positioning of them is odd enough that when driving he has to have the steering wheel a certian height and it blocks the vents from blowing in his face. I got the model LTZ with back up cam (which I'm addicted to now) and sunroof ect. I'd buy it again if I had to do it all over. Gas mileage is not too bad. we average 21 mpg city and around 25 when we're traveling.
  • GloriaAllen35
    Options
    I have a 2004 GMC Yukon, it seats 7 so we all fit comfortable!!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    96 Honda Civic Type-R, EK4
  • StregaScarnito
    Options
    A Honda FIT. Oh, the irony!!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    VW Golf. LOVE it! :heart:
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    357r3pt.jpg

I call her my Toaster! Love my car!
    Not an expensive car, its a scion (toyota) so I'll be able to run it to the ground and gas is amazing..
    ps... aerodynamics our out of style.. go square haha
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    38060_417044509348_6513298_n.jpg

I love everything about it.
    Though, it could be faster. Maybe the MazdaSpeed next time.
    I would absolutely recommend it. Love the hatchback.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    was driving a 95' dodge ram 1500. i loved the thing, but gas was killing me. like 11mpg. it was my dads bought new. AND i just (3 days ago) bought a used 07' dodge caliber. gets about 25mpg and is everything i need. has about 77,000 miles on it and was taken very good care of. out the door cost was 8100 but i bought an unlimited mile bumper to bumper 2 year extended warranty. left there minus about $10,000. not bad. :)
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    2003 Ford Focus. Nickname - Jessica rabbit :)
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have 3 vehicles:

I drive a 2007 Ford Edge (first model year) and I love it, just wish the around town gas mileage was a bit better, it's not too bad on the highway though. Even better, it's paid-off :)

Hubby drives a 2004 Ford F-250 Super-duty (Diesel). He loves it, but he mainly only drives it to work or when we go off-roading or need to haul stuff. My car is our everyday car (I don't work). This one is paid off too :)

Last, we still have hubs first car, a 1968 Mustang. This car never really gets driven anymore. It was the car he drove when we were dating at 16 and 17. Back then he was always fixing it up and would take it racing from time to time, so it is really loud and quite obnoxious ;) He keeps saying he is going to work on it and get it back to "normal" and maybe drive it to work, but that remains to be seen. I doubt we'll ever get rid of it though.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2011 Ford Edge - Her name is Eddie.
    Love her and she travels well. I plan on keeping her until she has zero life left.
    Dislike - she is bad luck. I purchased her with 9 miles on her one year ago. Since then a hail storm took her out and cost $16K to repair(thank goodness for insurance), my hub bumped someone so I had to have front end fixed and then he moved stuff and scuffed the back so I had to have that fixed. He has since pulled out of the garage and taken out the passenger mirror so I replaced it and then he busted a tire on the sidewall so I replaced a tire.

HOWEVER - she is beautiful, smooth to drive, great gas mileage, and we are going to grow old together....gracefully!! :smile:
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV.

I traded my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST for it last year because we definitely needed more space (2 adults, 1 kid, 2 dogs...). I like it. It's got a smaller engine, but at least that means I get better gas mileage. It would be the perfect car if it were a 6-cyl, and even more perfect if it were a hybrid (but then it would have cost me $20,000 more, probably, and made it out of my price range). I wanted something with some cargo space that wasn't going to result in 15 MPG. I got the "deluxe" package with heated leather, Bose sound, navigation, sunroof, etc. I've been really happy with it, and in the class (crossovers), it was the best buy for under $30,000.

I've got a 2010 Nissan Rouge same except sans navigation. I love it! My 3rd Nissan actually and I've loved them all. I would recommend, but it actually doesn't have a whole ton of passanger space.
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a 2010 Mazda 5. I love my cute mini mini-van :) My only complaint is it is white and my last car was white, I like to change it up, sadly it was the last one left with the super good deal going on. My favorite would have to be the van doors and the 3rd row seat if we ever need it. We don't usually but it's nice for those times we do!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    1992 Jeep cherokee. Hate that it has such sucky gas milage and that the AC doesn't work. I love that I can go just about anywhere in it (not that I have taken it off road much, but it is good to know I can). I also love that it is big enough for me to be comfortable in.