Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What kind of car do you drive? What do you like and dislike about it? Would you reccomend it to someone asking you if they should get one?

2008 Toyota Sienna- We have 4 kids, and we wanted to be able to have room for the kids' friends. The van seats 8, so it's perfect.

2012 Volkswagen Jetta, black- Love it! Whenever it's just me and the kids or just my husband and the kids we love to drive our Jetta. Well, I guess I love it more than he does. He rarely drives it when it's just him. He says it feels kind of small, but he drives one of those big Ford E-350's for work all day, so I guess the Jetta would feel pretty small compared to that. Anyway, it gets good gas mileage & I've always liked the look of Jettas. It's a nice change of pace from the van too.

We are also in the market for a truck, so I'm hoping some of you will be talking about your trucks. :smile:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I drive a blue 2011 Acura MDX. I absolutely positively love Betsy! Hubby drives a 2012 Acura TL that I drive on days he takes Betsy in for service or to be cleaned. :wink:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    A piece of crap Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport. It's a bajillion degrees outside and my air conditioner went out in it. At least it gets me where I need to go. Could be worse.
  • lisahale
    lisahale Posts: 56
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Tahoe fully loaded .. love ...but sometimes I feel like I am in a grandma wagon...lol but we bought it a few years ago cause were trying to expand our family!!!:))))
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    '05 Dodge Ram with 6" lift and 33's used to be 9" and 37's lol

I like it cause it does everything I need it to. Dislike the price to fill up and drive it but I brought that pain on myself with the lift and tires.

Its paid off though so I plan on driving it for quite awhile.

That there 10mpg highway =]

My husband and I have a 2012 dodge RAM lifted 6 inches! Gotta love the gas mileage!! However when I drive it I got between 16-18mpg my husband gets the wonderful 10-11mpg!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have 2.....2012 Ford Fusion that I LOVE!!!! It gets amazing gas mileage which is a HUGE plus considering I also have a 2012 Dodge RAM lifted 6 inches with 36 tires!! I would love to own another Dodge soon!!!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,998 Member
    Options
    2011 Toyota Tundra- comfortable ride, plenty of power but parking in the city sucks and the city mileage isn't great.

2006 Harley-Davidson Road King- 100% awesome!

1984 AMC Jeep CJ7- one of the last true Jeeps before Chrysler took over AMC... bad mileage, loud and uncomfortable but makes up for it all in sheer fun!

1973 Chev Corvette- L82 four-speed... fast, plenty of power but manual steering makes parking difficult.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can't drive, I never learned.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Which one I drive depends on if I'm hauling kids or not.

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS with a manual transmission- Love it because it's impractical, loud, and a kick to drive. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who actually enjoys driving and isn't just looking for transportation.

2010 Town and Country minivan with a ramp conversion- Hate it with a burning passion, but having a child with a wheelchair makes it a necessity. I would be a great vehicle for anyone who actually likes looking like a a soccer mom and driving something that handles like a school bus..
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    2009 VW GTI for getting around town... love it.

2011 Royal Enfield (motorcycle) g5 for being generally awesome. love it more!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I have a 2010 Hyundai i10. It's cheap and cheerful and gets me from A to B - that's all I need!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    White Mercedes CLK 320. Love everything about it except only 1 cup holder! Preposterous!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i am 31 years old and i don't know how to drive.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A 2006 Kia Optima...I will NEVER buy another Kia again. I've had more problems out of this car than any other car I've owned. I can't wait to go back to a Ford.

But, I saw this & fell in love...I think I might have got a little turned on as well...

purple-3.jpg
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1986 Pontiac Fiero I bought new
    1991 Isuzu Amigo I bought new
    1999 Suzuki GSXR 600 I bought used.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    2010 Ford Focus, 5-speed manual transmission. At the time I bought it, I'd tell you it was because it got good gas mileage.... that is, until they practically doubled it across the board with the 2011-2012 models (almost 60mph highway on the 2012 Focus). Bleh!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    1998-honda-civic-si-coupe-2-door_4534911.jpg
    1998 Honda Civic Si Coupe

But in black.
  • helen0616
    helen0616 Posts: 97
    Options
    2009 Toyota Venza, AWD, V6.
    Her name is Gemma, as in the bad b*tch in black from SOA.

Love love love love her.

Favorite things:
    power lift
    6 disc changer
    MP3 plug-in thing
    Bluetooth
    cream leather with black piping
    good mileage for an AWD car (23MPG)

Dislike:
    My husband whines that my car is nicer than his.:wink:
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options

I'll start it off; I have a 2011 Sonata and I love that car, gets good mileage looks great to me. There is little I dislike about the car after a year of having it but i'm sure I will find something after posting this lol. I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

However, I am dying to get on a motorcycle. A supermoto or sportbike are the dream for me.

I was hit by a driver driving a 2011 sonata (in July 2010) so I have a personal dislike for that vehicle simply on principal.

Anywho...

2012 Ford Fusion Sport.... eh, i think its pretty but its simplier than my 2008 Pontiac G6 was (the one totalled by the Sonata. I do wish i had that one back to be honest. And I never really cared for Pontiacs until that car).
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Gas mileage is horrible in the city, she is loud and loves to growl...I don't care, I'm in love.

taix49.jpg