Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    The Cuteness that is Gordon Gordon (yes, that is his whole name) is a 2012 Kia Soul.

Surprising amount of room for a small vehicle, great gas mileage (I'm averaging 29 mpg city), very quiet ( as soon as he gets in, my dad tells me I can start the car any time I'm ready), love the satellite radio, dealership honors the Kia warranty and even offers a lifetime limited warranty.

Only downside:He's not a Jeep
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla, I previously had a 1998 Toyota Corolla until a Mack Truck used me as a hood ornament and pushed me 1/4 mile down the highway, I figured if I survived that without flipping over, maybe another Corolla was for me.

My first care was a 1989 corolla, just sold my 2005 nissan xtrail and bought a 1997 corolla (which is purple!)
    Also have an 2008 f-150 lariat :)
  • hiddensvelte
    hiddensvelte Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Mustang GT. Love everything about it, except it pretty much comes with speeding tickets!
    '98 Mustang. Not my favorite year, but it gets the job done. :)

I've always wanted a Mustang, so I like that. Doesn't get the best mileage, and I probably wouldn't recommend it, but it gets me around just fine.

I have an '85 Mustang GT waiting patiently for me to make it look better and currently drive an '04. The electrical gremlins have invaded the 04, but the 85 is a champ! Still wouldn't change the '04 (unless it was to upgrade to another). Funny thing when you find a car that fits both size and personality, you don't want to move from it.

During the summer, my ride is an '80 Suzuki GS850L. Nice to have a motorcycle until the cagers start using you for practice.
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    2009 Yukon, love it!!
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    2012 Nissan Titan-King Cab, Sports Package, 20" wheels,tinted windows, 4x4..coming soon the nismo catback exhaust

Oh yeah, black in color

Love the truck, only downfall i have is 14mpg

Average mpg of 15.3 is exactly why I don't have my 2010 Titan King Cab anymore =( A real work horse and a great truck! I miss it, but just couldn't afford to drive it! (21 miles to work one way and dd plays competitive fastpitch; we rack up 25-30,000 miles a year not including the husband.)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    2005 Dodge Neon.

Before this vehicle i had a 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab w/ aftermarket exhaust, tinted windows, bed liner and other goodies. I sure miss her! :sad:

7824_162734357181_2461150_n.jpg
    7824_162734372181_7984988_n.jpg
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    2010 Dodge Caliber...

It has a fridge in the glove compartment and ac outlets in the front and back of the car. AWD.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I have a mountain bike and my feet.

I had a 96 blazer but it's been dead in my driveway for months now. We are trying to figure out what to do with it. My husband wants to play with it in the mud. I want to put a brick on the gas pedal and push it into the lake.

My husband has a 1990 Silverado. It's old as dirt, but brand new. We just put an engine in it. We share the car but he has it the most because he drives pretty far to work and works long hours, so right now I depend on my feet and the kindness of my family to get around when I can't use his truck.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ford Focuz Zx3. I love that it's a hatchback, and it's great that it has a small carbon footprint/great gas mileage. I dislike that it's not as safe as others because it's a small car and can get crushed, and that it's a Ford.

I would recommend it because it's sporty and utilitarian. I can fit a whole lot in the truck, and even push the backseats down if I need the extra space (bikes, garage sale finds, all kinds of gear, etc), and it only costs $50 bucks to fill up (everything's more expensive in Alaska so that would probably be like $30-$40 in the "lower 48")

Other vehicle is a Chevy Silverado. It's a great work truck, wonderful on big hauls and pulls the boat just fine. Suck factor is the gas mileage with prices the way they are here ($100 to fill it up), but that's on any larger vehicle I suppose. I would recommend it for all things associated with needing a truck.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't own a car, but I intend to purchase a Yamaha WR250R motorcycle after I graduate (will be able to purchase it around this time, next year).

The car I do drive most often is a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    2007 Vauxhall Astra SRI Sport with 18" alloys, lowered and stainless exhaust - love it! Bought it off my ex, xPrincessx - hopefully in time I'll be able to buy her the Toyota MR2 that she wants :heart: :smile:

313988_10150952529691611_986064801_n.jpg
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A tan/silverish 2003 Buick Century. A little outdated, but still a great car. A deer smashed into it though and I it's got a real ugly dent in it right now. other than that I take pretty good care of it. And Im pretty sure my next car will be a Buick as well.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I have a 2009 nissan cube and l absolutely love it. I'd reccomend it to anyone!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    2012 Hyundai Elantra.. I ablsolutely LOVE it. It's the perfect size for me and has great gas mileage which is nice driving back and forth between work, school and home.

*Oh and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My primary vehicle in the summer is my 2012 Harley Iron 883 which replaced my 1980 Yamaha XS400

For winter and rainy days I have a 2012 PriusC which replaced my 2010 Prius.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Ford 500....It fits all my kids, gets pretty good mileage and its paid for! Nothing better than a paid for car!

Recently traded my '06 500 for a used '10 Taurus. I bought it a year old with 5000 miles on it- hurray!

And I have absolutely loved my two Tauruses and my 500 which I traded because it was 4 years old and I put 160,000 miles on it.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have a Silver 2012 Ford Explorer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    2007 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic

I never thought I could love commuting so much.

6956970323_614420c4e9_b.jpg
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have an '09 Honda Fit Sport - I love it! My husband has an '06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They are the perfect set of vehicles for a couple. Mine is great on gas mileage for long trips (and has more cargo room than you might think) and my husband's is great in the snow. Fun to take the top off too in the nicer weather.
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    2004 Honda Pilot and I love it! 150K+ miles and has been the most reliable, low cost to maintain vehicle I have ever had. It's comfortable, easy to drive and only been in the repair shop once (for something other than maintenaince) in the 7+ years we've owned it.

Yes, I recommend.