Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    2008 hyundai accent. its blue. cheap little run around car. love everything about it except the road noise is pretty loud. i think its cute, and i would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a starter car.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    New VW Beetle, bright red, I love her!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    2005 Cadillac CTS. His name is Junior.
    313605_10100382533192379_16829325_51031307_844197045_n.jpg
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a 2005 Mecury Montego,good family car but its a car.Fully loaded,and plan on trading it in for an SUV or four-door truck.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You can probably take a pretty good guess from my username :laugh:
    '04 yellow wrangler sport
  • Lesley2800
    Lesley2800 Posts: 92
    Options
    I have a 2012 Hyundai Elantra -- I love it. It gets great gas mileage and it fits my two kids perfectly.

I extra love my husband's 2012 Audi Q5.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    2006 Mustang.

Love her, wish she was a GT though. Only dislike is low gas mileage and the interior is a tan color. I would recommend one to anyone I suppose. Would love a 2011 though.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    2007 Kia Sedona - have had it almost a year

Pros: Extended warranty, power sliding doors, power rear hatch, rear windows that actually roll down, DVD player, stow & go seating, tons of cup holders and storage space. Plus, it only had 35,000 miles on it when we bought it.

Cons: No MP3 player. More road noise than I would like. No AWD.

I always thought I would dread the day I got a mini-van, but I love it. I had a couple of problems last winter, because I was used to my AWD Pontiac Aztek, which could handle just about any weather.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    2010 Kia Optima SX
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    2012 Nissan Titan-King Cab, Sports Package, 20" wheels,tinted windows, 4x4..coming soon the nismo catback exhaust

Oh yeah, black in color

Love the truck, only downfall i have is 14mpg
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have a 2012 Nissan Murano. I love it. it's comfortable and has decent gas mileage for a crossover. It's has a lot of nice options on it as well. It's my third Murano I haven't used keys to start a car since 2005 and I love that I never have to take them out of my purse.

I wish I could get a vehicle that is a little more fun but my husband has a 370Z so someone in the family needs a practical vehicle.
  • Berberena33
    Berberena33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2012 Chrysler Town and Country (minivan). I LOVE IT! We traded in my 2000 T&C for this new one back in May (my Mothers Day Gift from my husband) and it was the best thing we ever did. I have named him Hank and I would recommend that anyone with kids get themselves a Hank! Gas Milage is good for the size of the vehicle (although if strictly in town driving it can burn gas kinda quick) and it has room to haul so much stuff plus all the kids and the family pet!.

Nothing I don't like about it so far and find it hard to believe that anything will come up the near future!
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1970 VW Beetle.

I get great gas mileage, it's reliable and it's adorable. I love, love, LOVE my car to death. I've been restoring it for about 4 years now, and all that is left is paint now.

It's not the fastest, but it moves when it needs to. (Top speed 90 MPH)

I don't recommend to people who don't like old cars, I guess...
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    jhvgfyt.jpg

2004 350z and she's just as pretty as the day she was born. 6 speed.
    2009 Edge, for carting around my spawn. Automatic.

Recommend both.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2012 black Kia Sorento (would have kept my Toyota Tacoma had a car seat fit in the back)... My husband drives a 2011 black Mazda Rx-8.
  • beach_floatie
    Options
    I have a 2010 Hyundai Sante Fe. I like it because it has lots of space (my son is a high school hockey goalie - lots of gear) but isn't as big and gas-consuming as something like a Yukon. It's averaging 27 mpg and has satellite radio. I love that!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have a 2001 Olds Alero. It's been from Canada (Manitoba) to Texas and back twice, not to mention Saskatchewan and Alberta multiple times.

It's been a great car, but within the last few years, she's been starting to go. I sink about $1500 every year into it. However, it's still cheaper then new car payments. I'm hoping she lasts me another couple of years, and then it's brand spankin' new car time for me :-)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla, I previously had a 1998 Toyota Corolla until a Mack Truck used me as a hood ornament and pushed me 1/4 mile down the highway, I figured if I survived that without flipping over, maybe another Corolla was for me.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    2008 Dodge Charger, my baby! :heart:
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The "work car" ~ 1998 Nissan Sentra SE ~ Pros: It's cute and sporty looking, paid for, cheap to insure and tag, and gets good mpg (30+). Cons would be noise and it rides like a hay wagon!

The "nice one" ~ 2004 Toyota 4Runner ~ Pros: Comfort, handling, lots of goodies, gets decent mpg (20), 4WD Con: No auxiliary input for my iPod and it's not paid for!