Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have a black 2006 Toyota Matrix. I love that thing... I plan on driving it into the ground. Paid off, awesome gas mileage... can't complain at all.

And for my sportier days, I have a 2009 Yamah Zuma 125 scooter that I take to the gym. We have a 2007 Harley Davidson FLHX Streetglide; but I ride on the back while my husband drives... too much power for my little m1 to handle.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    When we lived in Colorado both hubby and I had a Jeep. I had a '99 Jeep Cherokee Sport and Hubby had a 2002 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top.

Since we've been living in the UK we haven't had a car. When we do decide to buy a vehicle, it will be a Jeep.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I drive a 2005 Saturn Ion. I really like having the speedometer and the rest of the dials in the center of the dash board instead of in front of the wheel. That's probably my favorite part. It goes fast when I need it to, it's good a decent EQ for the stereo (even if someone did run off with my antenna so I can't listen to the radio anymore other than CD), good speakers, it's had a good 7 years.

I can't recommend it to anyone since Saturn took it off the market (or did Saturn go bust?) but I would. I have a friend who has one but he hates it because his has had a lot of problems. *shrug
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1999 Honda Accord. The ol' broad only has 88,000 miles so I'll have it for a while. I actually take the 'L' more than I drive...who wants to sit in all that friggin traffic?!?! UGH!

21371726.png
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just had an idea for a little social experiment regarding what everyone drives.

What kind of car do you drive? What do you like and dislike about it? Would you reccomend it to someone asking you if they should get one?

I'll start it off; I have a 2011 Sonata and I love that car, gets good mileage looks great to me. There is little I dislike about the car after a year of having it but i'm sure I will find something after posting this lol. I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

However, I am dying to get on a motorcycle. A supermoto or sportbike are the dream for me.

Well let me see i have a 2012 CLS 550 Mercedez i love it , kinda fits my personality classy and sleek
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    2006 nissan sentra se-r spec v in volcanic orange with nismo rims. love it. very sporty and quick with everything i need. only downside is that i get about 27mpg and isnt great for long rides since its not a comfort vehicle. i would highly recommend it tho.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A 2010 Dodge Calibur. *sighs* I miss my 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Supercharged.
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    2010 Mercedes C300 4matic Sport - blast to drive, handles amazingly well. Mileage would be better if I could keep it out of sport mode!

2005 Chevy Avalanche- great vehicle. minimal issues, love everything but the gas mileage!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    2012 Hyundai Sonata----love, love that car! It took me 3 weeks to have to fill up the tank! I get 27.3 miles to the gallon in town! :)
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    2006 Jeep Commander. Silver. I love it. I am upset they quit makeing the Commander.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    2011 Yellow & black Jeep Wrangler (usually topless!) :o) LOVE my Bumble Jeep! I've never had a love affair with any of my vehicles before. I loved my Ford F150 when I had it but now...this Jeep...OMG...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE driving this thing! It's lifted 4" and has bigger wheels & tires than what came on it stock and I have to say...it looks SWEET. Handles like a dream and is super fun to drive. Gas mileage sucks but who cares!? You gotta give a little. :o)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    What kind of car do you drive? What do you like and dislike about it? Would you recommend it to someone asking you if they should get one?

I have a 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L

Optional extra seating with third row
    4500 lb towing capacity (with towing package installed)
    Reliable (mine is at 91,000 miles with no problems at all)
    Decent gas mileage for as big as it is
    Really comfortable to drive on the highway, so great for roadtrips
    Backseat has center console and lots of storage for kids and their stuff
    Car doesn't get really hot in the summer from tinted rear windows and just the design of the vehicle
    Heated front seats for cold weather
    TONS of console storage
    No blind spots
    Good tight turning radius for a full-size SUV. I can park it almost anywhere
    VTM-4 which can get you out of a situation where 1-2 tires get stuck by redistributing power to the other wheels
    REALLY nice factory sound system

Dislikes:
    Sometimes it's too big for daily commuting unless you have a lot to carry in the car every day
    Decent horsepower, but it's a little underpowered for as heavy as it is
    No MP3 jack factory installed. I had one put in aftermarket.
    Tires are expensive

Really though, I love my truck. I had a 2007 Civic before, and I needed the extra cargo space. Originally, I was in the market for something in the small-SUV range (CR-V or Rav4 size), but I'm glad I got the bigger size. It's been really useful for gardening, offroad trips, and roadtrips.
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My baby is a '99 Chevy Cavalier, Light Sandrift Metallic (NOT tan or gold!! lol). Bought her brand new with 30 miles, we just celebrated 13 years together and 200,000 miles. I love her! Other than my husband rebuilding the trans and regular maintenance, we haven't really put any money into her! She runs great and was well worth the money.

Pros: Paid off, great in gas (~30 miles/gal), super cute,survived my driving in late teens/early 20s lol. Cons: not quite big enough for the whole fam (poor teen has to be smushed between 2 car seats) and no power windows. If they were still made and someone needed a cheap, reliable car I'd absolutely recommend. But used, only if from someone who took care of it, since they are a lower end car.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I traded in my 05 Honda Pilot for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata (better gas mileage) and LOVE it! We also have a 93 Honda Prelude and a 2004 Subaru WRX. I would recommend any of them!
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Mazda 3 iTouring in Graphite Mica. Absolutely LOVE my car. Sunroof, BOSE sound system, Bluetooth, both automatic and manual, MP3, tinted windows,and 6 disc changer. Love, love, love my car!!! Great gas milage, and it really does have Zoom Zoom!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    '08 Pontiac G6, 4 cylinder. It's a good,reliable car to get around town & take trips in, and it's pretty attractive looking IMO. However,it has pretty slow acceleration (should have got the V6), the air conditioning isn't that great, and the random interior rattles/squeaks are beginning to drive me crazy. Wish mine had a panoramic roof like some of the 05's - 07's years had..those are awesome looking. Would also be nice to have the GXP trim level. All in all, if they still made these, I would recommend it for a decent means of transportation.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    White Dodge Caliber. Love the mileage and ease of the controls and her pep on the highway. Only annoyances are manual windows, no car alarm and tan interior and paint; I'd like a shade of green or wine. Not deal breakers, though. I love my baby.
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    '05 Wrangler I6 manual 4" suspension lift and 33" KM2s. I hate it. But I love it.
  • WGageK
    WGageK Posts: 2
    Options
    Well i have two '01 mustang GT's. I love them. Not the best gas mileage but i dont mind suffering a few mpgs to drive them. What i like about them. They're both reliable no problems ever. The style. I get compliments when i pull up somewhere. Love working on them. I would recommend them only if mpgs aren't your main concern.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I drive a hooked up 2012 Subaru Impreza. It's sweet :) Blinged up and we ordered every possible add on/option +