Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I take the TTC (transit). Cheaper and quicker than driving a car in Toronto :P
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    weird question. 2007 mustang
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    wow like the look of that car

Subaru Impreza. yeah i know you are all impressed lol
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just bought a 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe today! Its Charcoal Gray and I love it. No idea what I really think of it yet! But I traded my 2008 Rogue for it. That was a great car, just needed a change! :)
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow like the look of that car

Subaru Impreza. yeah i know you are all impressed lol

Thank you...
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a 2008 Ford Edge Limited. I love love love the panoramic sunroof and the auto rear lift gate. Also gets about 19mpg which is fine by me, better than what my husband gets (14mpg). The AWD is great too, I never feel like I'm slipping when it snows, it's a smoothe ride. However, I do have to constantly look down to check my speed because it is very easy to go fast. I guess my one complaint is the front window has a limited view because of the design, sometimes it's hard to see when turning, other than that, I love my car.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    2008 BMW 323i convertible love my car, sporty, great gas mileage wish it had more room inside
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    2011 Honda crz
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I drive a 2011 Jeep Wrangler in Mango Tango... : ) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Jeep! I've wanted one since I was 13 years old and finally decided that it was stupid to keep putting it off. I plan to drive it until it completely falls apart! That being said, it would be nice to get a little better gas mileage! ; )
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have a VR commodore.... with 'character' when I got her it had no interior lights, when you put your foot on the accelerator the air con switched to feet and the steering was off. Two years later her brakes worked sometime (that's safe...) and I was to broke to fix it, then a 4wd hit me so she got dinged up on the driver side a fair bit so the steering was off again, now she wont start...
  • sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a 2009 Ford Edge and a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 convertible. Love them both
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. I LOVE it! Its got all the features with the exception of 4WD, which I don't need anyway. Plenty of room for anything I want to transport. Rides nice. Not the greatest gas mileage but I don't take long trips in it. I would definitely recommend a Santa Fe to someone else.
  • funkyed
    funkyed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2007 Chysler PT Cruiser with a mellow yellow factory paint.

Love the fit and fell of the Cruiser especially the retro look. The thing I like least is the fuel economy which is in the low 20's. My wife has a matching yellow Cruiser, and we have said we should start a taxi cab company.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    The best kind. Massachusett's Public Transportation (MBTA).
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, I wonder what kind of bike everyone on here has
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    2005 Hyundai Sonata--stick shift no less. I am free and clear of car payments so I am saving for another year and will probably get a Hyundai Tuscon! Oh I should add that I love my car and would highly recommend it to anyone. It rides well and gets great mileage!!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    2009 Volvo S40 - loves it!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I live in New York City and don't have a car. I love Honda Civics though.
  • ydailey
    ydailey Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I have a 2010 Kia Soul and I love love love it. The sound system is killer, I can fit my two big dogs in the car, and it's really comfortable for road trips. I need to get a roof rack for carrying skis and kayaks and stuff, though. When I'm not carrying dogs or other large objects, I ride a 1995 Kawasaki Vulcan.