Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    2008 Nissan Altima. I love my car :)

Great mileage (28-30 highway and city), land I'd TOTALLY recommend it to anyone! It's had a few minor problems, but they were no fault of the car...muffler got crunched when someone before me curbed it so it was loud until that was fixed, brakes (which every car needs replaced now and then), and the switch in the brake pedal that allows it to start (push button start, not key in ignition) had to be replaced.

However, if you want a reliable, good looking car, I say get yourself an Altima!
  • RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    2003 Dodge Caravan. 215,000+miles. Runs great and I can stuff so much crap in it. No need to take the wheels of my bicycle to haul it inside. I am tired of the "soccer mom" look and would like a sporty car, but I don't think I can give up the convenience and practicality of my van.

I really want a red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO.
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 2.....2012 Ford Fusion that I LOVE!!!! It gets amazing gas mileage which is a HUGE plus considering I also have a 2012 Dodge RAM lifted 6 inches with 36 tires!! I would love to own another Dodge soon!!!

I drive a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL and I love it!! It's suprisingly sporty, fun and has great options for the price. I have a convertible car seat for my two year old in the back and plenty of space left next to it. It gets good gas mileage. It's bright blue with V6, sunroof, black heated leather with white stiching, cd player, upgraded sony sound system, USB and AUX ports, satellite radio, ambient lighting, SYNC and voice command system. I ended up getting this car after my last car was totaled right in front of my house and I really enjoy it! I would recommend this car to anyone. The only dislike I can think of is that my clear coat started to peel just a few months after buying it. Ford fixed it for free and paid for a rental and I've had no problems since so it wasn't actually that bad.

2012 Ford Fusion SEL - Red, tan leather, tinted windows, plus all the fun stuff already mentioned! LOVE my car!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    99 Pontiac Trans Am:bigsmile: !! My first sports car :love: but definetly not my last.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Cadillac STS V 4.4l supercharged

NghcS.jpg

So jealous! I would love to have this exact car, but I have 2 kids and they are rough on EVERYTHING!

The only car cadilac offers with a standard transmision
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    2011 Camry and 2004 Tahoe
  • niffermarie03
    Options
    2004 Acura TSX. Recently involved in a 4 car pileup. I've only had her for about 8 months. I like it, but I'm not getting a bond with it. I think I'm going to fix it with the insurance money and look into an 09 Acura MDX. Don't get me wrong, the TSX is a great car. Quiet, dependable, luxurious. The only problem I had with it was the tensioner. Luckily I have friends in the Honda business. :wink:
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic....yes, it's got a Hemi! :laugh:

Likes: the look, the power (although Atlanta traffic makes it hard to experience)

Dislikes: gas mileage (but I knew that when I bought it)
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    2012 VW Passat :) Her name is Lydia :)

Thats also my name! lol x
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2010 Ford Focus RS in Ultimate Green :blushing: ...my baby

2009_ford_focus_rs_concept_image_main.jpg
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    My summer vehicle is a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara....LOVE IT!
    330_35886555438_580535438_1409403_7009_n.jpg

My winter vehicle is a 1999 Chevy Cavalier.

We are in the process of getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit or SRT8 to replace our dying Grand Cherokee Laredo.
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Me - 2005 Chevy Colorado Pick-up.
    Wife - 2008 Scion xB
  • larrys2112
    larrys2112 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2011 Chevrolet Traverse & 2010 Specialized Expedition Bicycle are my two forms of transportation.

2011_0417bicycle0004.jpg
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    2008 ford f150! I love it but getting dual exhaust soon :) then it'll be extra yummy
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Honda Accord (at least it has a V6). Hoping for a Jeep or Toyota Tacoma soon though.
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't own a car...lol :)
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a 1985 Honda Accord, it's even a hatchback. It pulls all the lads ;)

But my car to be is a Lamborghini Aventador :D Oh yes.
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    2004 Dodge Durango SLT, 4x4, HEMI. Love my beast!
  • marinalovexo
    Options
    2011 Mercury Grand Marquis. It's a little big, but I think that would benefit me in case of an accident.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I Don't have a car but I live with my boyfriend and he has a 2011 VW Golf GTI