Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    2008 Dodge Caliber. It's a great little CUV, with tons of storage in the hatch, esp with the back seats put down. I've moved twice with it, and only needed to take two or three trips. Helped a friend move, and only took one trip. I've taken it camping several times, and it's a gutsy little thing on gravel roads; navigating potholes and ditches like a champ. Been in three minor accidents in it, and it only sustained a few scratches, and a cracked bumper altogether. And now that we have a baby, it's turned out to be a pretty great kid-friendly car, too! It's a pretty great car, I can't complain. :)
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    06 Pontiac GTO has enough mods to get it to 500hp at the flywheel
    2012 zx6r ninja
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    A 2006 Infinity....That car is fast as fuc* and won a race against a Corvette. Definitely stoked me up.......
  • tyrannosarousREX
    Options
    2007 Chevy Malibu LS. Old lady driven up until I bought it last year. That thing as of right now has 62,000K on it only. I can't say there is really anything I dislike about my car. Isn't expensive on gas, insurance is fair, tons of room, easy to drive. We'll see how things go once it gets up there in mileage. As of right now. I love that car to death and would recommend it to anyone.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2009 Chevy Tahoe
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Don't have a car right now.. Plan on buying one next year.. So I found this topic pretty helpful. :)