Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• chillywilly29
    Options
    well said, i was thinking of getting a supersport but i really like some of the fz's. I had thought about getting a liter bike as my first for the street but am a little afraid after hearing horror stories. Knowing myself though I think I would fair well on one

Thanks man...just looking out for you. It's important that you respect them, yes (and I'm sure you will)...but that's like saying it's important that you respect a pet rattlesnake. All the respect in the world, and one slip will net you a hospital trip. And just like a pet rattlesnake...the longer you have it...the more comfortable, and less careful you are, lol.

And I'm not sure what you meant by litre bike...if you meant THOSE supersports lol...God be with you my friend =p. They're heavier, stupidly powerful, and that much less responsive to rider input.

Not a recipe for a newbie lol.

Anyhow, it's certainly possible to be a successful first time rider with a 600 class supersport. But if you do some searches through the online communities...you'll see that success rate is very slim. A litre class supersport as a first bike is exponentially less likely to net success. When success means living and/or not being crippled, that's kind of a big deal.

Anyway...good luck! And if you do pick one up...make sure to let me know what you chose. The Daytona's are near and dear to my heart...so I certainly couldn't condemn you for picking on of those lol...but if you do, please take my advice/warnings seriously. As I said...they aren't toys.

i take all advice I can lol, I couldn't afford a 1000 as my first because I know i am going to drop it it's just how I work somehow so I know that something shiny new and super powerful for my first road bike. I really love those daytona's but I am starting to become partial to the naked bikes, I hate them, but I like them. It;s so conflicting lol. I had considered getting a ninja 250 to start off with but nah, too big for that lol i'll figure it out though.
  • gotpaper
    gotpaper Posts: 17
    Options
    2002 dodge neon, love how it handles and good on gas mileage. Dislike well, it has a small gas tank, and it is hard to see out the back window. Other than that love it....
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    2010 Mazda 3i
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    1969 Pontiac GTO. Not so good on gas mileage, but fun as hell to drive.

IMG102.jpg
  • MonicaT1972
    Options
    I have 2, one when I need to drive all my kids around and one when I am having fun. I have a 2012 F150 for the family and a Viper for me for fun!!!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. I love it, very roomy and decent gas mileage.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have a 2005 GMC Yukon Denali.

I effin LOVE it!!!!

The only thing I would change on it is a new one lol.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have a 2005 Chevy Aveo. They've stopped producing them, so it's a moot point as to whether someone should buy a new one.

If you're looking into getting a used one, though, it's a really nice compact car. It has a TON of room (don't let its looks deceive you). My father is 6'4" and can drive it without any issues. It has plenty of head room.

I haven't had any major maintenance or repair issues. It just rolled over to 160,000 miles.

It does well in safety ratings. Side collisions only score "average" because it doesn't have side airbags. It gets good marks in rollovers, front end crashes, and rear end crashes.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have a Saturn Ion. It's comfortable and reliable but the only thing I don't like is the battery is in the trunk and its the vacuum sealed kind so you can't just have anyone like wal-mart sell ya a battery and install it as usual. I have to go to the dealership because if it isn't done properly it can emit fumes that will be toxic. What a hassle! From now on when I buy a car I will make sure it doesn't have that. I don't think I can even get a jump like normal. I loved my Kia and wish I'd gotten another when mine was totaled.
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe and my husband drives a Subaru Impreza
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    '07 Audi A4. I love everything about it except one minor detail. The emergency brake hits the arm rest when engaged. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a saloon that is fun to drive and still gets good gas mileage.
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I drive a Mazda CX-7...I adore it, except for the gas mileage....my next car will most likely be either a Mazda 3 (hatchback) or a Mazda CX-5...which ever one I decide on will be SkyActive.

I've had two Mazda 5s (itty bitty mini vans), and hubby drives a Mazda 6 (for now, lease is up August 19th and he SAYS he's just gonna drive the old Ford).

If I were to leave my Mazdas, the only other car I'd even consider right now is a Ford Edge or Fusion Hybrid. :happy:
    ...Or a Mini Cooper Countryman :heart: :heart: :heart:

I LOVE driving Mazdas- they are FUN to drive...that whole 'zoom zoom' thing, it's true :heart: I've had 4 Mazdas and NONE have had weird noises, or rattling dash boards, or tire issues, or.... They've been awesome. I love them. We've got my mom hooked on them as well- she had a Mazda 3 hatchback and fell in LOVE with my CX-7, and now drives one of those.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Acura MDX -- best I've ever owned...
  • aimeeinohio
    Options
    2010 Mazda 3i

:drinker:
  • aimeeinohio
    Options
    hmmmm, I wonder what kind of bike everyone on here has

I don't have a bike- riding a bike makes my right knee hurt. And a few yrs ago, I broke my tail bone, so a bike is totally out of the question for me- it's excruciating!! Gave my very nice mountain bike to my 15 year old.

I like running :love:
  • tarab14
    tarab14 Posts: 1
    Options
    2012 335i BMW m package and 2008 Infiniti FX35 AWD. I love everything about both - the Infiniti is very luxurious And spacious i LOVE this SUV, the BMW is a fun sporty car. Both I highly recommend!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Honda Civic
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL with the third row that I bought when I needed a car fast. I had always thought of of Buick being an old persons car but after having owned one they are great cars. Pros: Good gas mileage 23 City 28 Highway, seats 7 I have the optional 3rd row, has all the bells and whistles, very minimal repairs. Cons: All my friends call it a van and Satillite radio doesnt stay locked in and has to be switched about every 5th time the car is started. If they were still in production I would recommend getting one. Now that it has 123,000 miles it's time to start looking for a new one. I have looked at the Buick Enclave a possible replacement. In addition to looking at the Audi Q7, BMW X5, Mercedes GL550 and Lexus GX460. I'm thinking a new SUV will be my bday gift to myself this year!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    A 2010 Mini Cooper Mayfair Edition. Absolutely love everything about it. Great mileage and fun, fun ,fun.
  • wavedancer123
    wavedancer123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a white Audi Quartto Q5 - just love it, its diesel with black interior.

I have to keep it clean!