NO SWEETS TIL THANKSGIVING--

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!

Welcome, Butler-- be strong--

I totally crashed and burned yesterday, my friends-- fudgesicles. (although that's the one thing I don't think I ate-- ha)

Strong today-- I think I may extend my no-sweets an extra day as penance-- no sweets for me until the day after Thanksgiving-- that'll teach me for being so flippin' weak.
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I still have not had one piece of candy and there are two huge bags full of mostly chocolate that I am holding on to for my kids. I don't even want it that badly but I loved all the walking we did to get it!:heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    candy free, my compatriots!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    My kids collected 18.6 pounds of candy tonight, for real, they weighed it. I ate NONE.
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Halloween candy, I don't want to talk about it...:sad:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Halloween candy, I don't want to talk about it...:sad:

Uh-oh-- that doesn't sound good.

Forget what is past, my friend, press on toward the goal--
  • 72lori
    Options
    Still hanging tight my no sweet friends. Today is day 13. The scale has been incredibly kind, gives me the push to keep on going with this.
  • skrumm
    Options
    I need help!!! I did so good, i didn't even put sugar in my coffee for a whole week! Then stupid Halloween comes along and i say, im just gonna eat one piece of chocolate. Thats where it all went bad! Now today i feel sick to my stomach and am still eating chocolate. I can feel my butt getting bigger! AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Its so bad that i havent kept track of my food sense about 6pm last night..... because i lost track.
  • 72lori
    Options
    I need help!!! I did so good, i didn't even put sugar in my coffee for a whole week! Then stupid Halloween comes along and i say, im just gonna eat one piece of chocolate. Thats where it all went bad! Now today i feel sick to my stomach and am still eating chocolate. I can feel my butt getting bigger! AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Its so bad that i havent kept track of my food sense about 6pm last night..... because i lost track.

You know what you need to do, stop eating chocolate! Put it away. Put it somewhere you can't see it. You can do it!
  • skrumm
    Options
    Okay. Your right. Im taking a deep breath and im going to have my husband lock it in the garage in his tool box. Thank you! I needed someone to tell me that.

I just figured out what i ate, i have 634 calories left for the day. No big deal, i will enjoy boiled chicken breast for supper.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Okay. Your right. Im taking a deep breath and im going to have my husband lock it in the garage in his tool box. Thank you! I needed someone to tell me that.

I just figured out what i ate, i have 634 calories left for the day. No big deal, i will enjoy boiled chicken breast for supper.

Atta girl! You know you can do it. Every once in a while we just need reminders. The important part is that you realized it and didn't just keep eating and eating.
  • Marla64
    Options

Lock it up? Hell, girl-- throw it out. You don't need it in the house.

Flee temptation, my good woman!
  • 72lori
    Options

LOL Marla. You are throwing away her kid's candy! They are gonna come after you.
  • Marla64
    Options

LOL Marla. You are throwing away her kid's candy! They are gonna come after you.

Oh-- yeah, well-- okay, maybe have to rethink that one--

maybe the toolbox will work-- :wink:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I'm on board, I dont expect it to be a problem, but I will fight if anything.
  • skrumm
    Options
    LOL!!! That's funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh! The girls would be a little mad at me.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    <
    me with the damn candy00020451.gif
  • 72lori
    Options
    <

Jeannie! Stop eating the dang candy. I do love that smiley though. That's my doggie with pancakes and pizza boxes. The drool looks something like that.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    <

Jeannie! Stop eating the dang candy. I do love that smiley though. That's my doggie with pancakes and pizza boxes. The drool looks something like that.

:laugh: Lori, I had to share with you all!

I am OVER the candy! Thank GOD!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    <

:laugh: Lori, I had to share with you all!

I am OVER the candy! Thank GOD!!

You guys kill me--

Love the stuffin' outta yas