guys: what do you find more attractive

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I heard this somewhere recently in regards to stick thin girls..."if I wanted to date a 12 year old boy I would date a 12 year old boy"...stick thin isn't in!!!!!

Rude

not rude! TRUE!

How is this NOT rude? Some people can not help but be "stick thin". I personally am not by no means, but even I find this offensive. It may not be your preference but that doesn't mean you should bash it.

Thank you. Exactly my point.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    These posts remind me of a quote from Dita Von Teese(slight paraphrasing).

"You can be the juiciest, most perfect peach in the world. But there is always some one out there who doesn't like peaches".

Be confident in yourself and the guys will notice.

PERFECT!

^ THIS!!!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Stupid question
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I heard this somewhere recently in regards to stick thin girls..."if I wanted to date a 12 year old boy I would date a 12 year old boy"...stick thin isn't in!!!!!

Rude

not rude! TRUE!

How is this NOT rude? Some people can not help but be "stick thin". I personally am not by no means, but even I find this offensive. It may not be your preference but that doesn't mean you should bash it.

Not to mention it kinda implies that men who actually LIKE really thin girls are just pedofiles in disguise.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Rude

not rude! TRUE!

Not to mention it kinda implies that men who actually LIKE really thin girls are just pedofiles in disguise.

I ♥ you Heidi.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Stupid question
    ^^ This as well
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Stupid question
    ^^ This as well

Agreed!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Actually, curvy/voluptuous/healthily thick is more my speed. But intelligence and personality can change my preferences.

Oh....breathing and a pulse are nice as well :)
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, I find most girls attractive.. its when they show their personality and their true colors is when they can become ugly quickly.. How you act, talk, respond, treat people is the other part to your attractiveness besides your physical appearance.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Rude

not rude! TRUE!

You're a tool. I totally forgot your opinion is the end all be all. If it weren't "in" it would not be the majority's choice to have them display their clothing. It also would not be so widely publicised. And whose judgement are we going with in regards to what "stick thin" is. I doubt your and my judgement would match.

Have a good day, in your box.
  • WAMarathoner
    Options
    A female swimmer's body is ideal - thin, low body fat, but muscular. Don't need curves, but sculpted is definitely in!

BTW, my wife feels the same way about a male swimmer's body. Now if only we can both start looking like them!!!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I've been both stick thin and fit. I promise you, I have NEVER once in my life had any issue getting attention, wanted or not. These questions are ridiculous and some people won't answer honestly because there is a stigma about being thin and being associated with pro-ana behavior and these boards push that idea heavily!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Just dropped by to say hi to the guys...

Since this thread was specifically not asking for my opinion.

I think what guys really want is a girl that knows she's what they really want. ;)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    judging from the number of people burning a hole through my backside at the gym and the skinny bishes all up in the magazines, menfolk like um' all shapes and sizes, as they should. :)

:drinker: You're my hero! :drinker:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I admire women with a lean yet shapely, athletic physique. But she has to have the total package - personality is important, too.

s2600i.png
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    Started as the naturally stick thin girl and have worked my *kitten* off and am well on my way to becoming the fit girl...The most attractive, in my opinion.. is the girl who really don't give a fruck what others think, but KNOW's she is hot, stick thin, fit or fat.

Its all about confidence!

You've always been HOT. :love:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've been both stick thin and fit. I promise you, I have NEVER once in my life had any issue getting attention, wanted or not. These questions are ridiculous and some people won't answer honestly because there is a stigma about being thin and being associated with pro-ana behavior and these boards push that idea heavily!

^^^ this-There are guys that like really skinny and others that like super fit and guys who love curves.. I have been every shape I can be. When I was super thin some guys loved it. My boyfriend hated it because I was overworked and tired and it showed and my cheekbones where like razors. I weighed 129 soaking wet..no muscle tone
    My bodyfat 23% now I am 5ft 7inches and 137-140 pounds. And my boyfriend thinks I look better then ever. When we met I was 155-163 pounds and had gorgeous huge breast.
    Guys like happy girls best of all so find it in yourself to be happy with who you are. :flowerforyou:
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    Making nasty remarks about thin girls is as rude as making nasty remarks about fat people. Get real. Come on into the real world for a minute and take a load off. It must be hard work running around judging everyone from your high horse all the time.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    if a girl is naturally petite and/or thin i find that attractive. if a girl is naturally more curvy/rounder i find that attractive as well. not sure where im goin with this but anyone who i see at the gym or obviously is trying to better themselves/live a healthy life i like that. also someone mentioned likeing how women look in their workout clothes and id have to agree 100%. i have to resist staring at the gym all the time no one likes a creep haha

No one admits they like a 'creep' but they all appreciate it! ;)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    My husband has dated thin girls, thick girls, tall girls, short girls, red heads, blondes, brunettes, dark skin, light skin and everything in between. It's safe to say that my husband, like most men, likes girls :bigsmile: