guys: what do you find more attractive

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.
  • Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Best answer yet!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Again?

Just be the way you want to be. The right men will find you.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl but I can tell you what my husband finds more attractive: fit. When I was stick-thin, he said there was nothing to me. Now that I'm slightly more fit...he honestly can't keep his hands off me. :laugh:
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I personally think the premise of this question is flawed. Fit is not a look, someone can be fit and still have a higher level of BF than most people here are describing. This reminds me of a mini-drama that has played out in the media here is Australia over the past week. Basically multiple national newspapers featured photos of one of our olympic swimmers, asking "is she 'fit' enough to be at the olympics?", "has she let her 'fitness' go". etc They were quite obviously trying to say she was fat without saying the word. She trains 9 times a week in the pool and does weights twice a week, qualified for the olympics and then made the finals in her event... however people can say she is not "fit" based on a series of photographs...pffffft
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

mmmhmmm.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    OT, but this reminds me of a tv show where they asked a bunch of (male) celebrities whether they thought women more attractive when dressed, or naked. after a few seconds discussion, everybody agreed with the guy saying the most attractive is a woman in the process of undressing.

As for looks, IMO confidence, attitude and posture have a lot more to do with attractiveness than body type.

I have two sisters who are twins, one stands proud, the other hunches and feels invisible. the first is a a good 20-30lbs bulkier but could hook any guy she wants, the other is slimmer, supposedly better proportioned, but doesn't even come up on a guy's radar....
    Not to mention my 5'4" 230lb bellydance teacher - one look, one gesture, and i swear, no one in the same room could compete for attractiveness...
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    OT, but this reminds me of a tv show where they asked a bunch of (male) celebrities whether they thought women more attractive when dressed, or naked. after a few seconds discussion, everybody agreed with the guy saying the most attractive is a woman in the process of undressing.

As for looks, IMO confidence, attitude and posture have a lot more to do with attractiveness than body type.

I have two sisters who are twins, one stands proud, the other hunches and feels invisible. the first is a a good 20-30lbs bulkier but could hook any guy she wants, the other is slimmer, supposedly better proportioned, but doesn't even come up on a guy's radar....
    Not to mention my 5'4" 230lb bellydance teacher - one look, one gesture, and i swear, no one in the same room could compete for attractiveness...

Right? I love the way I look and don't care what others think about it. I've never had anything like a complaint, sooo I don't care what a guy thinks.. what makes me happy usually ends up in the guy being happy. :)
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    I'm a bigger dude, from perspective of mass (although average from THAT perspective):noway: If I had sex with a little petite asian chick, and she was like 110 or so, I would be too afraid to break her. not to mention, it would be like thrusting against a bathroom wall with a hole in it (pelvis). My opinion.
    Plus, she gotta have some curves on her. Im a breast man. Usually them thin chicks dont got it!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I definitely think fit is more attractive. I love seeing women that are fit and have nice muscle definition. I see that and I'm like :love: But I also think women in general are beautiful any way they come. I support diversity.

^^This, very well put!
  • holpan11
    holpan11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Great Answer.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I heard this somewhere recently in regards to stick thin girls..."if I wanted to date a 12 year old boy I would date a 12 year old boy"...stick thin isn't in!!!!!

041608087406.jpg