Vanity avatars

Options

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Definitely a "look at me pic", but if I had posted a "before" picture, which I do have, then it might make more sense to you. Wasn't born this way.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I was TOTALLY thinking of you ALL when I posted my progress picture - of which I worked my *kitten* off for for a photo shoot and upcoming competition.... dag anbbit... BUSTED.

....Or, I posted it to show myself how far I've come again after starting over and how much more I still have to go in the next 7 weeks. and, pretty sure most people posted theirs for them, too, but I only speak for me.

So, since you were thinking of me, it's totally OK for me to perv on your profile pic, right? :love: :flowerforyou:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I think it's both...or neither...

I usually view it as people showing off what their hard work has gotten them. I don't ever view it as showing off, but proudly declaring they reached their goal.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Considering it's a fitness site and people are gonna be proud of the work they've put into their bodies, I'm not sure what else is to be expected.

That said, the ones I REALLY don't get at all are chicks who just post pics of their racks. I'd give them a pass if it were MFP's unfortunate cropping, but 9/10 times for the tittypics it's deliberate.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I was TOTALLY thinking of you ALL when I posted my progress picture - of which I worked my *kitten* off for for a photo shoot and upcoming competition.... dag anbbit... BUSTED.

....Or, I posted it to show myself how far I've come again after starting over and how much more I still have to go in the next 7 weeks. and, pretty sure most people posted theirs for them, too, but I only speak for me.

if I ask nicely will you think of me next time you post a pic :flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Is your avatar saying, "look at me, I'm so happily married" to the not so happily married?

I doubt it. I think most people post avatars because they are proud, (like I'm sure you did) not because they want to rub their success in anyone else's face.

You look beautiful BTW. Congratulations.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    THISGONBGUD.gif
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your midriff.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That's totally what I'm saying with my profile pic. Obviously.

Look at you, you're so sexy aren't you?

Uh, YEAH. She is. *high five*

AND YOU TOO CAN HAVE A RAIL THIN STOMACH LIKE THIS IF YOU KEEP AT IT!

Hahahaha "rail thin" is a phrase that has NEVER been used to describe me. Ever. *High five* back at ya!

You look great and where did you get that bikini??? It's sooo cute. I want one :)
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my hard work. period. (:
    hope y'all enjoy it.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    23lbns.jpg

Okay! That is the cutest popcorn-munching gif ever to be used on this website!

HURRAY FOR ME!!!!! :glasses:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I'm just drawn this way...

The hell you are...art imitates LIFE!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I hope that when people see my avatar they are jealous of how lush my grass is and how lucky I am to be happily married.

YOU TOO CAN HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IF YOU STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH DRAMA!!!

That's what I want you all to take from my photo.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

So, since you were thinking of me, it's totally OK for me to perv on your profile pic, right? :love: :flowerforyou:

lol, as long as you lick it up. :tongue:
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I am kicking my own *kitten* to look and feel better. If I ever get to the stage where my midriff is suitable for public viewing you're damn sure it'll be my profile pic!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can post a vanity avatar. :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    That's totally what I'm saying with my profile pic. Obviously.

Look at you, you're so sexy aren't you?

Uh, YEAH. She is. *high five*

AND YOU TOO CAN HAVE A RAIL THIN STOMACH LIKE THIS IF YOU KEEP AT IT!

Hahahaha "rail thin" is a phrase that has NEVER been used to describe me. Ever. *High five* back at ya!

You look great and where did you get that bikini??? It's sooo cute. I want one :)

Thank you! Victoria's Secret, girl!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    like this guy? He's showing off his tummy...

Vanity.jpg
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    I should take a picture of my gut cuz it's supa sexay!!!!!