Vanity avatars

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Nope it is a Holy *kitten* I am almost 37 and look how good I look, I am proud of myself and I am gonna show it off look...
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    You know those people that just go trough threads to piss on the people that criticize the thread itself?!! L.I.F.E!!! So cool!! "chuckles" :P

However on this one, I think people can and should show whatever they want to show. They are just proud of their hard work is all. I don't think bigger people should criticize thinner ones and vice-versa!
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If I looked like those girls who display their midriffs, i don't think I would put on clothes, ever. So I commend them for their modesty
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My profile picture says you like my boobs and should feel insecure about yours.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I worked hard for my body, therefore. I'm proud of it. You'll feel the same way once you get there.

Yup. Also It motivates me because I want to get some abs happening and when I see that pic it reminds me that I still have some work to do!

Your picture makes my point. Your smoking hot, and someone took a picture of you to show everyone how hard you work and how good you look. Doing it in your bathroom with your cell phone is just sad and pathetic.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    They worked hard and are PROUD of the work!
    Most of the people on here have been overweight/out of shape and now they aren't it's on!
    I say flaunt it! This is a place where we can be a little bit narcissistic without being attacked (mostly)

Also, please stare at my back, it's amazing!! lol
  • darnnells
    darnnells Posts: 37
    Options
    Looking good!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Mine says, "Be jealous of my cool helmet!"

I also wear it when I drive.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You are too funny. I am proud of your awesome neck and can't wait to see your calves. I only asked the question to get some feedback. I think we all are awesome for starting this MFP journey. This question was merely to provoke responses and it worked. I am in no way a hater. If I had the toned tummy, I'd post my pic too. #REALTALK

did you just tweet that?

BAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • darnnells
    Options
    They worked hard and are PROUD of the work!
    Most of the people on here have been overweight/out of shape and now they aren't it's on!
    I say flaunt it! This is a place where we can be a little bit narcissistic without being attacked (mostly)

Also, please stare at my back, it's amazing!! lol

Tis a lovely back!
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's totally what I'm saying with my profile pic. Obviously.

I love that bikini though - if i had that body i'd do pose like that! :D
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    My picture is to show me the areas i still need to work on. Sort of like backwards motivation. Plus, I didn't want to post my face.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You mad broette ?
    Is there a female version of a spank bank?
    Am I the only woman who froze with open mouth at Kaihuk's avatar?? :love: :love:

NOPE - I just picked my jaw up! I say, if you work hard for it, why not show it off? I am not offended in any way and I don't post any of mine to offend anyone either - if you're offended then don't look.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

It's half right.
  • darnnells
    Options
    My picture is to show me the areas i still need to work on. Sort of like backwards motivation. Plus, I didn't want to post my face.

Your body is perfect in that pic/pose. What else needs to be done? Not hating at all.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I think its both for me. Its a "YAY I DID IT!!!" and a "you can do it too!"
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would do it even if I reached my goal weight and had a rocking body. I don't want the whole internet to see me in a bikini or whatever. Personal choice.
  • Bilbobradshaw
    Bilbobradshaw Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I noticed a lot of skin pics (midriffs only poses) of the "skinnier" MFP members. Is this a "look at me, I'm so sexy aren't I?" thing or a "AND YOU TOO CAN HAVE A RAIL THIN STOMACH LIKE ME IF YOU KEEP AT IT?" message to the not so skinny MFP members? Just curious.

Did you post a wedding profile pic to make single/windowed people feel lonely?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

It's half right.

Which is fitting since only one of my boobs has personality...
  • darnnells
    Options
    I noticed a lot of skin pics (midriffs only poses) of the "skinnier" MFP members. Is this a "look at me, I'm so sexy aren't I?" thing or a "AND YOU TOO CAN HAVE A RAIL THIN STOMACH LIKE ME IF YOU KEEP AT IT?" message to the not so skinny MFP members? Just curious.

Did you post a wedding profile pic to make single/windowed people feel lonely?

No, i didn't have any midriff poses handy.