Coffee is not breakfast.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Hippomelee
    Options
    Whatever works for the individual IMO (Which in OP something obviously wasn't for their friend)...

Personally if I'm doing an early workout I drink an espresso and eat a small handful of sultanas before going straight out, otherwise i'll eat a 500-600 cal breakfast within 30 mins of waking with another protein based meal/snack an hour later.

If all you eat/drink is coffee for breakfast and you have enough energy whilst staying at your ideal weight from eating throughout the day, then i'd say carry on regardless.... if not then suggest your friend tries eating breakfast and adjusts other meals accordingly..

Above all though i'd fully recommend not taking any advice from forums :drinker:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It is for me.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, that's why I like eating it for dinner. :D

Love :heart: that^
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Coffee tastes like butt, so I don't drink it anyway.
    How do you know?
    That's what I was thinkin
  • StilleNacht
    Options
    Some people need breakfast, some people don't.
    I don't usually eat until noon.
    I eat when I'm hungry.
    But it's sweet of you to want to help your friend.
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. Coffee is breakfast. Then I jog/run/walk and eat lunch when I am done. So for some coffee is breakfast. I may change though as I add more miles but for 5 mile coffee is breakfast. :smile:
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    cofee is not breakfast if you dont eat your body go into starveing mode and you hold on to the fat

Why are we continuing to perpetuate these myths when science has proved otherwise?
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    What is this coffee is not breakfast? Blasphemy!