August a Month of Mini Challenges!

Options

Replies

• Izzyrb1234
    Options
    This is really cool! You guys still doing it ? Too late to jump in?
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can jump in anytime! The more the merrier!
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    2 hours cardio Done!
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yea, cardio done.
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did my dips - 3 sets of 15! Are next week's challenges up yet? I don't remember seeing them anywhere. Thanks!
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Haha sorry, been busy this weekend I shall put them up today!
  • kristen807
    Options
    20th - Mountain Climbers 30-60 seconds, 3 reps

21st - Arm Circles 2 minutes

22nd Quadruped Hip Extensions 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps (no weights necessary) http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/bestbuttexercis.htm

23rd Bird Dog Ab Exercise 1-3 sets of 10-6 reps http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abmoves1_3.htm

24th - Squat thrusts 10-15 http://exercise.about.com/od/cardioworkouts/ss/cardioexercises_2.htm

25th - 35 minutes of any cardio

26th - 20 minutes any cardio 100 crunches
  • kristen807
    Options

Anyone can jump in at anytime :) I will probably be doing this for next month if people still want it to continue
  • Ambie213
    Options

Anyone can jump in at anytime :) I will probably be doing this for next month if people still want it to continue

I was just going to ask if you were doing this next month! I love it and am DEFINITELY in for it! THanks!
  • kristen807
    Options

I was just going to ask if you were doing this next month! I love it and am DEFINITELY in for it! THanks!

It might be easier if we make a group. Any comments?
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Kristen807: The extra exercises are WONDERFUL! They give me the push I need to get up and do something. Setting the challenges up in a group would make it easier to find, but I can go either way. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into these challenges!
  • kristen807
    Options
    I have set up a group for those who wish to continue on. Please feel free to join and invite others!
  • meganiross
    Options
    Thanks for starting the challenges list, Kristen! And thanks for starting a group - easier to post, and find updated lists. What's the link to the group, so we all find the right one?
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Thanks for starting the challenges list, Kristen! And thanks for starting a group - easier to post, and find updated lists. What's the link to the group, so we all find the right one?

Not sure if this is the right way to do this (just copied and pasted the URL from my web window):
    <http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7884-mini-challengers&gt;
    If it doesn't work, I apologize...
  • kristen807
    Options

Not sure if this is the right way to do this (just copied and pasted the URL from my web window):
    <http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7884-mini-challengers&gt;
    If it doesn't work, I apologize...

seemed to work :). If you are having problems and I am not able to respond, you can ask our admins: Ambie 213, vguynes and MidgeN27

At the end of the August Mini challenge we will no longer be using this thread. Please you the group's forum if you are still continuing on after the August Challenges are up. Thank you and well done so far!
  • Bianca61210
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    excellent. I finished every thing but the 19th for last week. I am so in for this week. Didn't do mountain climbers yesterday so I have to play catch up. Have a great week everyone.
  • athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options

Def continue!! :) Please Please Pretty Please :)
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yay i've missed the first 21 days but im in lol
  • kristen807
    Options
    yay i've missed the first 21 days but im in lol

It is ok, the majority ruled and we are continuing on with september. feel free to join the group we created as this thread will no longer be used after the 31st.