I'm gross

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I have pictures of me looking like a *kitten* on a web site to help people with weight loss and healthy living.

Seriously?
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    OMG .. Ive just realized I am incredibly GROSS !! .. In every way
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'm Gross because I am a double amputee, I will never do a 4 ft veritcal box jump, or run a marathon, or take sexy feet or leg pics, I will never have muscular calves, or claves at all, and I will never stop trying to be the best I can be, even if that makes people in the gym or aroud me uncomfortable as I run around on prosthetics. Screw you clowns!

My mom lost her leg too. She's finally regained the confidence to go back to the gym although she's still afraid to wear shorts. I say she should tell people that she is a robot and that they didn't finish making her leg covering, but she never does :\ Glad you still do your thing.
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Hmm...despite losing 30+ lbs in about 3 months, I've gone from a 40DD to a 38D; I have a big ole badonkadonk, my thighs will probably always touch, and a FREAKIN AWESOME kidney donation scar just above my belly button. I sweat like a mule at the gym, have swamp *kitten* by the time I leave, and on days I do weights, the boys look at me like they're afraid I'll take over.

Basically, I'm terrifyingly gross. And the boys are right to be afraid...one day, I just might rule their little gym equipment :laugh:
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    When I run really hard or do insanity you can hear a slapping sound from the excess skin from losing over 120 pounds.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hah to everyone who think thigh touching is gross - my boobs touch my belly! Out-gross THAT wretchez!

AND I drink beer, eat my exercise cals back and exercise so much that I sweat like the Enron collective watching the taxman approaching!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm gross in soooo many ways.

I don't always eat my excersize cals back, and other days I even go RED!!!

I run and bike while rarely lifting!

even I have stretch marks!

I occasionaly eat .......... fast food.....

I actually enjoy double digit running...I don't dread it, it isn't boring, and I don't do it so I can eat more. I actually LOVE it!

and finally, I am such a huge fan of so many of you who are apparently disgusting, so be default I must be as well.

OOOHHH and I almost forgot. I have pictures of me with no shirt on posted on this site and I don't have a six pack!!!!!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hah to everyone who think thigh touching is gross - my boobs touch my belly! Out-gross THAT wretchez!

AND I drink beer, eat my exercise cals back and exercise so much that I sweat like the Enron collective watching the taxman approaching!

Hilarious!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I have pictures of me looking like a *kitten* on a web site to help people with weight loss and healthy living.

Yea? PRAISE JESUS!
  • nicole9008
    Options
    I'm gross because I've been on fad diets...only needing to lose five pounds or less. I drink more than once a week. I drink more than just vodka seltzer or diet coke and rum. Also I'm gross because I actually care that there are so many jerks on these forums and wish people would be nicer. Wow am I gross for that! I drink diet coke and don't do interval training. And so much more. Icky. I'm gross.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Ummm........apparently.......I really like you gross people.......a lot;)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Love it!! LOL
  • LuckyAng
    Options

facepsalm.jpg
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I'm 500lbs, allow myself cheat days, have a huge double chin, have a "vanity face avatar", and may flirt here or there innocently...cough. :devil:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    All you gross people: I like you. I'll be your friend.
  • inagaddadavegan
    inagaddadavegan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I'd rather have a big juicy rare steak than a salad :love:

Don't feel bad, I'm gross and untouchable because I don't! :flowerforyou:
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options

facepsalm.jpg

Hilarious!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    24289433.jpg

facepsalm.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    24289433.jpg

facepsalm.jpg

Yay! My Jesus (who has a great sense of humor) approves!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks, covered in moles and covered in scars from mosquito bites that I can't help but scratch to the point they bleed :(

To my mum I'm gross because I have tattoos on my forearms and the calves of my legs.