I'm gross

Options

Replies

• Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I eat carbs and I'm too skinny - I really wish everyone would stop telling me how grossly skinny I am it's downright hurtful.
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    I'm gross because my boobs are bigger than a C, I have stretch marks on my belly, hips and thighs, and oh yeah....my thighs totally touch, I go running in old clothes and no makeup, I have a crooked nose, and i get breakouts on my face (getting that one under control thankfully).
    I'm comfortable with myself, I've learned to accept the fact that I'm not meant to be pretty. My husband and daughter think that I'm beautiful, and that's all that matters to me.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    MFP calls you gross? I'm confused.
    My boobs are Ds but I love them soooooo
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    MFP calls you gross? I'm confused.
    My boobs are Ds but I love them soooooo

This thread is dripping with sarcasm... I think you need to know the joke to get it. Something about people saying crap like 'not having a thigh gap is gross'... 'having boobs bigger than C is gross' etc.
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My thighs touch and I wear makeup to the gym. ****. I am repulsive. /forever alone
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Because, Despite losing 140lb, I still look like a unmasked Mexican Wrestler in my Cycling Lycra, rather than a svelte skinny member of the Peloton. Doesn't stop me turning out 750+ miles a month on the bike though!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Because, Despite losing 140lb, I still look like a unmasked Mexican Wrestler in my Cycling Lycra, rather than a svelte skinny member of the Peloton. Doesn't stop me turning out 750+ miles a month on the bike though!

Luv me sum Lucha Libre!!:flowerforyou:
  • MissAmy1982
    Options
    I agree. I think what it says I should weigh is not realistic at all. And I would look sickly if I weighed that much. So I am gross because I am not gonna to push myself to be "too skinny".
  • Sonmi429
    Sonmi429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I wear the same workout clothes from Monday to Saturday (I can't afford clothes, being the diet so freakingly expensive) . I spray them with deodorant every day but I think several people noticed my odor xD

I'm gross because I'm all disproportioned. Big, strong legs, and small torso with no womanly curves whatsoever.

I'm gross because I LOVE WEIGHT-LIFTING and I get bored with the treadmill.

I'm gross because when I lift my legs during my exercises, you can see my colourful 3/4 socks and that I haven't shaved my legs!

I was aware of the aforementioned, but having read all the thread, I am even more gross than I thought.

I didn't know that being pale and having tiny/giant breasts was something mfp users took into account. In that case, I should add those to the list of my grossness :P
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My DD boobs. My Thighs touch, and I have love handles, stretchmarks. I have a big booty, and my belly jiggles. :wink:
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    I like golden showers
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I got DDs (I'm petite and I look like I'm going to tip over anytime) and my thighs touch too. I wear rainbow socks to the gym. My skin is pasty, like boiled chicken sausage.

And oh, I use my own pics as my avatar because I'm vain.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

I have large C cups, my thighs touch, I don't have Venus dimples above my butt, have stretchmarks, and I don't look like an olympian, my belly jiggles, I still have love handles. Oh and I consume dairy products. I'm also very pale because I can't tan. Oh and I've been told that I must be delusional to think I'm pretty. So yeah, some MFP doesn't seem to like me very much. Oh well. :laugh:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because..........I don't give a **** why.

I want to feel better about me, and what anyone else thinks means **** all to me.

:tongue:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Why am I gross? Really look no further than my pics. Thank you MFP thank you. I wont even get into the piece of thigh I'm missing, the 14 staple scars, the 10 in surgical scar, or the rest of the scars I have.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    according to mfp,
    thin thighs with a "gap" is disgusting
    small chests are unattractive
    god forbid your teeth aren't straight

Cycling Lycra doesn't look good on anyone.

half naked internet pictures are a really REALLY bad idea.
  • LonLB
    Options
    I like golden showers

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Apparently I have a "boy's body".
  • LonLB
    Options

Whoever told you that should be punched in the face till your hand breaks.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options

That's only gross, if you keep it in the same freezer that you keep your popsicles in :laugh: