I'm gross

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Apparently I have a "boy's body".

That's only gross, if you keep it in the same freezer that you keep your popsicles in :laugh:

Even I will say WOW to that one.

Nice.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options

That's only gross, if you keep it in the same freezer that you keep your popsicles in :laugh:

That's just downright creepy dude, way to kill the thread.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options

:laugh: I'M GROSS - It's YOU that said you'd got a BOYS BODY stashed away somewhere...

Suggest you get your sense of humour re-calibrated. If it's okay for Alice Cooper to sing about it, it's fine for me to make a light hearted comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hk0sGep1bc

Oh - and anyway - it'd be far more gross surely, if she DIDN'T keep it in the Freezer - leave it in the cellar and it'll just stink the place up!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options

I'm gross because when I lift my legs during my exercises, you can see my colourful 3/4 socks and that I haven't shaved my legs!

Ahaha I like this one.
    Yay for hairy legs!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

:laugh: I'M GROSS - It's YOU that said you'd got a BOYS BODY stashed away somewhere...

Suggest you get your sense of humour re-calibrated. If it's okay for Alice Cooper to sing about it, it's fine for me to make a light hearted comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hk0sGep1bc

Oh - and anyway - it'd be far more gross surely, if she DIDN'T keep it in the Freezer - leave it in the cellar and it'll just stink the place up!

and way more likely to get caught
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm not gross at all!

I'm *kitten* sexy.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I eat carbs.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I breastfeed in public and share pictures of it all over the internet. :wink:

7-22-07nursing3_zpsff83e5e9.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im single, over thirty, 5'10, dye my hair and lift heavy weights, wear a C/D cup, I have freckles instead of tattoos and a small *kitten*.
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It seems I am gross for being older than dirt. But I FEEL 18!!