What is your number 1 reason to get fit?

Options

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I want to look HOTT and feel confident :))
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When I first started, it was cause I couldn't stand the way I looked any more and my clothes were so tight.

Now I have lost some and I want to get to my goal weight and be toned and more fit.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i want to throw on whatever and not have unslightly bulges! And i want to throw a punch and actually have some power behind it
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Vanity is irrelevant to me; I was cute when I was fatter, I'm cute now and I'll be just as cute at goal weight. Plus my husband finds me very attractive and hot. My thing is my health, there are a ton of health issues that run in my family such as diabetes and heart disease. When I was obese I felt like a ticking time bomb, like at any minute all that fat would trigger diabetes in me. My maternal grandmother died from complications due to diabetes. It is a nasty disease. I would like to avoid it, and other fat related diseases, if at all possible.

Ok maybe there is a little vanity involved...From the back I look rather bovine. I am a human being, not a cow! And I would very much rather look like a person and not some large land mammal LOL :laugh:
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    So I won't have to give away all the clothes that don't fit like my mom is trying to threaten!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I want to be back to my after baby size and I want a new wardrobe.... There are so many clothes that I got to get into.... I am a 30 waist right now but I am trying to get back down to a 24... it's sooo hard!
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn my wedding ring since 2007 because it's too tight now. I would like to comfortably wear it again. I refuse to have it resized. I will earn it back again.
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Because I want to be sexy and slimmer and tight. I like the way I look when I'm 150-155 versus 171 (which I'm at now)
  • Cookie_Monster_69
    Options
    to be healthy. and most import of all. look sexy naked :laugh:
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    I have PCOS and because of my weight my doctor believes that this is why I haven't been able to have children. The DH and I have been trying to conceive for over four years. We love children and just want one of our own. It would truly sicken me if I went through life never able to have children and all because I was overweight and couldn't get healthy. Makes me sad when I think about it.:cry:
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    The zombie apocalypse...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    <----To spend more time in this at the beach.....
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    #1 reason? To be in the right shape when I'm ready to conceive and bring a baby into my life.
    #2 reason? Stop shopping in big girl clothes and actually enjoy shopping with my much smaller sister
    #3 reason? To lower blood pressure, which I've done.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    To feel healthy and look toned.
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Confidence. Also, I would also like to be able to pass a mirror without turning away.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    MAINLY, for ME!!!! My family is a close second but, in actuality, FOR ME!!!!

I am tired of feeling tired, uncomfortable, worrying about needing to eat (Hypoglycemic), etc!!! I am doing this for ME and my HEALTH!!!!!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    being healthy and showing how a "real" woman is with flaws and beauty to my daughter...so she desn't have a poor body image growing up like i did, so she can see that eating right and exercising is a WAY of life...and we can still have treats once in a while. So my hubby still thinks i'm his sexy older woman. :)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Because the other people at the beach will appreciate for me to.
  • Susie_Bee
    Options
    Vanity!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My 3 kids.