Tattoos?

Options

Replies

• Sonja_40
    Options
    I find tattoos attractive and depending on what and where, at times they are sexy. If you have them show them off. If people don't like them they shouldn't look!
  • badassmaster4
    Options
    In the majority of cases it definitely is hot to me! :)
  • skipcooke
    Options
    That is beautifully done.
  • Halie_Bird
    Options
    I have several, my last was on my left foot. All of them can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My hubby has 2 but he won't be getting anymore. (He has diabetes and had a rough time with the last one) He has a Harley Davidson one on his arm, and a pin-up girl on his calf. Both can be seen only when he wants them to.

Do they hurt on your foot? I have heard conflicting stories?

Sorry I don't know why this posted twice, uugghh!

Yes, they hurt on your foot, my most recent one was on the top of my foot, and mind you, I've had my whole chest done and didn't move an inch, along with 22 other ones that didn't really hurt too bad but my foot just nearly killed me, but I'm getting the other one done so I guess I am just crazy. xD

See I have heard this more than not, in fact the guy who did my tattoo today told me his hurt so bad he had to stop, then my sister in law gets one and tells me "Oh, no it didn't hurt at all" I am sorry but I am having to agree with you, the foot is all bone, how could it not hurt? Although I thought the one behind my ear/neck area today was going to hurt and it didn't bother me one bit.....I think I will have to build up the courage for a foot tattoo LOL

Haha, it is worth it in the end but I had to stop four times, and on top of that because she couldn't press as hard as normal, some of the color didn't stick so I have to have that one redone. xD

Just got the one on my foot done...I was nervous but once I got the the one across the top done I had him go ahead and do a little one on the side too haha. Not quite as bad as I was thinking it'd be but it sure did hurt more than my other one!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on men are almost always a turn-on to me.

The exception: face and head tattoos.... or a tattoo of another woman's name. :ohwell:
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Very sexy
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I have one on my back. Hebrew letters that I wanted for over a decade. I have another idea for one that I'll get after goal weight and skin removal but it's not fluid or carved in stone (skin) quite yet.

tattooclose.jpg
  • misao1994
    Options
    It really depends on the tattoo and the guy! But usually definitely hot!
  • DrDooM24
    Options
    I have 4 but for some reason i wouldn't like my wife to have tattoos
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I love them on a woman, the more original they are the sexier they are.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I feel they can be extremely sexy, given the right artwork. However I'm very picky when it comes to art, so I wouldn't want one for myself. :smile:
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    I like tattoos if they have a meaning behind them not just there because you thought it was cool.
  • sammyc350
    sammyc350 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them :love:
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    HOT for the most part! Just depends on how many and where they are located! :)
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    Depends on the person.. I have a couple and I've changed guys minds when it comes to ink. Mine are discrete, well-done and have a lot of meaning to me- so I've never had complaints (even though at the start I had one guy that absolutely hated ink on women...) when they finally saw them.

I personally love it on men, although it has to mean something to them other than 'it looks cool' or 'i was drunk'

I really hate another woman's name on them haha... unless it's a tribute. Each to their own I guess.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'll admit skulls, barbed wire, roses, and stuff like that are way too overdone. People need to cut that crap out.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    LOVE tattoos, but they are definitely sexier when well done/meaningful to the person who has them/
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Love them I have 9 and have a 10th lined up xD
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Mega yummy! ;)
    tattoo3.jpg?w=453&h=824
    img_06471.jpg?w=430

They have to be right for the person, compliment them etc! Some I just dont like :) X
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Mega yummy! ;)
    tattoo3.jpg?w=453&h=824
    img_06471.jpg?w=430

They have to be right for the person, compliment them etc! Some I just dont like :) X

Pretty! :love: