LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    50g fruit filled shredded wheat with 70ml oat milk
    or
    scrambled eggs (nothing added) on a slice wholemeal seeded bread
    or
    slice of wholemeal seeded bread with peanut butter & jam
  • nhgrumpy
    nhgrumpy Posts: 10
    2 packets of Quaker instant oatmeal in water along with 1 dannon greek non fat light yogurt.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    1/3 cup of Oatmeal (dry measure)
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1 packet of Stevia
    topped with 6 oz of Almond milk

Me too!!! Same thing almost exactly, except I don't use almond milk or any milk. Yummy :)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    I love cottage cheese for breakfast. With berries if I want sweet, or with chives and veggies, especially tomatoes or cucumbers.
  • Usually either:

1 egg scrambled in a coffee mug w/ 1 piece of turkey lunch meat shredded into it, then nuked 30 seconds (my microwave is powerful, so your results may vary) then a banana once i get to work.

1 piece of Jesus toast (Ezekiel Cinn-Raisin flourless sprouted grain) with a little smear of butter w/jelly whipped into it. Also a container of Fage yogurt.
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    I make a quinoa/oatmeal breakfast bake with fruit and cut it up into servings, throw into tupperwares and heat up each morning. Makes it quick and easy!
  • jessepants
    jessepants Posts: 60 Member
    Rockstar energy drink
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal!! Here's a link on how to make it:

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

You're Welcome :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    most days a zone protein bar.
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    In summer I keep it pretty simple - I'm sitting at work eating non-fat greek yogurt with banana. This generally keeps me full until 11am - 12pm.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Either plain greek yogurt with brown sugar or cold oatmeal made with almond milk.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Usually either:

1 egg scrambled in a coffee mug w/ 1 piece of turkey lunch meat shredded into it, then nuked 30 seconds (my microwave is powerful, so your results may vary) then a banana once i get to work.

1 piece of Jesus toast (Ezekiel Cinn-Raisin flourless sprouted grain) with a little smear of butter w/jelly whipped into it. Also a container of Fage yogurt.

:laugh: Love the Jesus toast!!! :laugh:
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    I eat nut granola and special K for breakfast when I get time. Or if I`m in a rush I have wholemeal toast with buttery benecol on. Always yummy.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    I either put some eggs in the microwave and have some fruit or I have cottage cheese, mixed fruit cup and flax seeds all mixed together. Either one is easy and keeps me full for a while.
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Special K Cinnamon Pecan ( almond Milk) and Protein Shake (triple Chocolate)

Multiple Vitamin
  • I don't have anything fancy. Usually wholemeal toast with jam, and a banana. Or cereal with an apple. Fruit with some natural yoghurt and crushed biscuits.

I don't want to start eating anything too complicated because I'm going to University next year, and there's little use me learning all these fancy recipes when I'll be on a tight budget. So this suits me fine. :)
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    half a bagel with nothing on it, toasted

coffee

hard boiled egg.

same thing, every day.
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Any ideas for someone that has a wheat intolerance?
  • 1 cup fat free cottage cheese (about 160 cal)/ I use the Simply Kraft fat free cottage cheese
    5 large strawberries sliced (about 29 cal)

I love having this for breakfast. I never thought fruit and cottage cheese sounded good together before, but my boyfriend made it for me at his parents one weekend and now I crave it! Plus it's 23g of protein so it keeps you full too!
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    I normally take my breakfast to work since I start at 7:00. I have 1/2 cup of Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla yogurt, a fruit (banana, peach, watermelon), and 2 prunes.