Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Will farting give me my thigh gap?

What about showing my collarbones?

If I keep this up for 4-6 weeks, will I see inches lost and guaranteed results?

If you angle your legs just right and have a powerful enough fart, you could probably blast in a gap.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I think it will only give you a thigh gap if it's a queef.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I hear this is perfect spot reduction for those EXACT areas!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

If you angle your legs just right and have a powerful enough fart, you could probably blast in a gap.

This might be a good alternative to the queef.
  • christwllms
    Options
    How bout farting under water? still the same amount of calories burned?

I'm not an expert, but...here goes my take.

It seems that you would burn more underwater because the pressure is greater than normal atmospheric pressure. Given that in both cases you have a bare bottom.

So simple answer is wear a tighter suit in the pool and fart away a lot more calories or wear much more restrictive polyester underwear while out of water to help match the pressure of the water.

Hope this helps!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

It seems that you would burn more underwater because the pressure is greater than normal atmospheric pressure. Given that in both cases you have a bare bottom.

So simple answer is wear a tighter suit in the pool and fart away a lot more calories or wear much more restrictive polyester underwear while out of water to help match the pressure of the water.

Hope this helps!!

This is correct.

However, don't wear them too tight or you'll risk a U-turn.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Hope this helps!!

But, what if you're in the bath tub? Sometimes I like to fart and pretend it's a jacuzzi. :blushing:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!!

Would plastic wrap work for this also? jut wrap up in that first?
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    next time i go scuba diving and have to pee in my wetsuit to keep warm, i will make sure to let a few go...i think farting while scuba diving will definitely freak your scuba partner as not only will you hear it, you will see airbubbles coming from your partners butt..tff
  • jdswaker
    jdswaker Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Same calorie burn but less chance of injury due to low impact. I would highly recommend.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I had to click this post, thinking it was a typo, then I just rofled.. lol
  • christwllms
    Options

Hope this helps!!

Only if you can get a good enough seal. But as the expert suggested its probably a little bit dangerous because you can possibly u-tube the gas back to other areas that might not be so pleasant (i.e. u-tubing to your front side could be dangerous for women).

Although it seems that you could combine both exercises of the q******* and farting u-tubing the fart back and forth would create an ultimate burn workout.

Possibly on to something there. But I'm no doctor...and they know everything.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Throws match in room.....
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Hope this helps!!

Only if you can get a good enough seal. But as the expert suggested its probably a little bit dangerous because you can possibly u-tube the gas back to other areas that might not be so pleasant (i.e. u-tubing to your front side could be dangerous for women).

Although it seems that you could combine both exercises of the q******* and farting u-tubing the fart back and forth would create an ultimate burn workout.

Could you limit that risk by wearing a tampon?
  • christwllms
    Options

Hope this helps!!

Although absorbant its not completely impermeable and gasses have extremely low viscosities compared to that of liquids which would still possibly cause problems or not.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Hope this helps!!

Although absorbant its not completely impermeable and gasses have extremely low viscosities compared to that of liquids which would still possibly cause problems or not.

Damn. I'll have to risk it!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Anything for beauty, am I right?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

[/quote]

Anything for beauty, am I right?
    [/quote]

Agreed!

The quoting! It's messed up! Now it looks like I'm holding a conversation with myself.
  • kittymeeowmeeow
    kittymeeowmeeow Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!!

The only true way to eliminate the risk is to practice Underwater IF & IQ (intermittent queefing) simultaneously. No possibility of u-tubing. It'll all be diverted safely away from the anterior and posterior zones.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Hope this helps!!

The only true way to eliminate the risk is to practice Underwater IF & IQ (intermittent queefing) simultaneously. No possibility of u-tubing. It'll all be diverted safely away from the anterior and posterior zones.

You. Are a genius.