Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    When doing the "Big Fat Farts", will I express all of my Rasberry Keyones?? Should I send Dr. Oz some money to replenish my supply now??

I would recommend taking a steamy dump in a paper bag and mailing it to Dr. Oz.

That restocking fee has got to be really high.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    That choking sound of pain...? Me laughing and farting at the same time. Man, I've got to stop breathing in the fumes!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    But how many calories does it burn and do I need to eat them back?

I'm curious! How does one eat back a fart? :bigsmile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

trap it in a paper bag and then suck it back in. It's also better for the environment.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I'm sure there is a bro-science thread somewhere around here that explains how!
  • meli_medina
    Options
    So what about sick days? Do you rest or push through?

Yeah, what happens when TOM comes? Should I take a rest day if the cramps are too bad to fart?

I found that farting helps to relieve the cramps, but honestly, you are the one who knows your body best. Don't push your farts out too hard... it can lead to hemorrhoids. True story.
  • derfregal
    derfregal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    best thread e v e r!
  • MDamoun
    MDamoun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the excellent information. Are there any side effects?

Farrrrrt-bumped! For later reference.:noway: :ohwell:
  • Avandel
    Options

I'm sure there is a bro-science thread somewhere around here that explains how!

I wasn't sure if a fork would do, or would a straw be sufficient?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    How many calories can I burn with a queef?
  • christwllms
    Options
    I really like this method because I can practically do it while sitting at my desk working all day long, I just fart under my desk; however, I've noticed that there is a large accumulation of gas building under my desk...Do you have any recommendations for handling this?

Signed,

On the edge of my seat farting under my desk, still!
  • meli_medina
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Bump! I need this info too.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am super interested in trying to loose weight, I mean fat, with my new found IF appreciation, but if I only do like a half a fart, do I really need to eat back my fart? I am nervous to eat all the farts back. I don't want to stop loose-ing.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

You know how you can blow up a balloon and grab the tip of the balloon with both hands and stretch the mouth-piece so that it makes that high pitched *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise?

If you can do that to yourself you'll apparently burn like 10k calories each time.
  • Avandel
    Options
    I really like this method because I can practically do it while sitting at my desk working all day long, I just fart under my desk; however, I've noticed that there is a large accumulation of gas building under my desk...Do you have any recommendations for handling this?

Signed,

Yes, light a match & run like hell:laugh:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

You know how you can blow up a balloon and grab the tip of the balloon with both hands and stretch the mouth-piece so that it makes that high pitched *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise?

If you can do that to yourself you'll apparently burn like 10k calories each time.

Dayyyuuummm! Now just to imagine how many calories I would burn if I queefed while doing Zumba again... :noway:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Signed,

Yes definitely. See that stack of paperwork to your left? I'd like you to grab a handful of it and hold it in your hands. Wave the paper up and down under your desk, blowing the accumulated fart-cloud to your nearest co-worker.

Then, run like a b1tch son.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    When practiced properly, one can fart their way back into an old set of jeans.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Dayyyuuummm! Now just to imagine how many calories I would burn if I queefed while doing Zumba again... :noway:

Does queefing while doing Zumba increase calories burned or will it overexert me and cause my body to hold its fat?