Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    When practiced properly, one can fart their way back into an old set of jeans.

but, by that time, I think I would be out of clean underwear to go with said jeans. Oh well. Time to go commando.
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA YA'LL ARE TOO FUNNY! :laugh:
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    lol, too funny..
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    How many calories can I burn with a queef?

You know how you can blow up a balloon and grab the tip of the balloon with both hands and stretch the mouth-piece so that it makes that high pitched *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise?

If you can do that to yourself you'll apparently burn like 10k calories each time.

Dayyyuuummm! Now just to imagine how many calories I would burn if I queefed while doing Zumba again... :noway:

Does queefing while doing Zumba increase calories burned or will it overexert me and cause my body to hold its fat?

Well, are you doing it before 7 pm? If you do anything, and I mean ANYTHING after 7 pm, it causes you to gain weight.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How bout farting under water? still the same amount of calories burned?
  • jdswaker
    jdswaker Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Do I need to fart cycle high fart and low fart days?

Is there an HIIT program that would be more efficient?

You can try High Intensity Interval Farting but I would recommend wearing Depends™.

ROFLMAO...now that's damned funny!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

You know how you can blow up a balloon and grab the tip of the balloon with both hands and stretch the mouth-piece so that it makes that high pitched *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise?

If you can do that to yourself you'll apparently burn like 10k calories each time.

I wonder how many lovely ladies of MFP are working out a way to go attempt this right now....quite a few of my friends would think this is a good idea! My girls are awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I would assume that it burns more. Something to do with the bubbles forming and such. I don't know, I'm not an expert, but this is what I heard on the INTERWEBS! They know all!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Dayyyuuummm! Now just to imagine how many calories I would burn if I queefed while doing Zumba again... :noway:

Does queefing while doing Zumba increase calories burned or will it overexert me and cause my body to hold its fat?

Well, are you doing it before 7 pm? If you do anything, and I mean ANYTHING after 7 pm, it causes you to gain weight.

:noway: That must be why I'm not loose-ing any weight! My classes are at 8.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Can I do this in the 5x5 as well? And how do I log this in? Cardio or strength training?
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I wonder how many lovely ladies of MFP are working out a way to go attempt this right now....quite a few of my friends would think this is a good idea! My girls are awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you could send them my way that'd be great. Ok then thanks.

lol
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options

I would assume that it burns more. Something to do with the bubbles forming and such. I don't know, I'm not an expert, but this is what I heard on the INTERWEBS! They know all!

THANKS! if it's on the INTERWEBS it HASSSSS to be true!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Can I do this in the 5x5 as well? And how do I log this in? Cardio or strength training?

This brings an important point.

Do not LOG anything.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

You also can't have sex past 7. Especially if you fart during sex. That will make you gain about 40 lbs over night.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

THANKS! if it's on the INTERWEBS it HASSSSS to be true!!

Ah, sorry I put interwebs in all caps. I was practicing my IF right then, so I was a bit strained.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

You also can't have sex past 7. Especially if you fart during sex. That will make you gain about 40 lbs over night.

Thank you internet friend... I don't know what I would do without you!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Thank you internet friend... I don't know what I would do without you!

Now I should make a TV show and become as famous as Dr. Oz!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Will farting give me my thigh gap?

What about showing my collarbones?

If I keep this up for 4-6 weeks, will I see inches lost and guaranteed results?
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I wonder if this could be accomplished if you combined it with farting under water????????:bigsmile:
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    does anyone know what the color of a fart is underwater? Its Bluuueeeemp