Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    So what about sick days? Do you rest or push through?

Yeah, what happens when TOM comes? Should I take a rest day if the cramps are too bad to fart?
    Haaaaaah!!! I was wondering the same thing!! :happy:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I predict stinky work places for all!

I work in other peoples' homes. Keep them in your thoughts. :devil:
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Do I need to fart cycle high fart and low fart days?

Is there an HIIT program that would be more efficient?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    BUT? Can I blame it on the dog?
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I find six small farts a day work best for me, and of course I never rip one past 7 pm.

This is an important point to make. This is really up to personal preference provided your end of day flatulence is correct.

Remember, IF IT FITS YOUR FLATULENCE then you're fine. IIFYF baby.
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    Do I need to fart cycle high fart and low fart days?

Is there an HIIT program that would be more efficient?

You can try High Intensity Interval Farting but I would recommend wearing Depends™.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I find six small farts a day work best for me, and of course I never rip one past 7 pm.

This is an important point to make. This is really up to personal preference provided your end of day flatulence is correct.

Remember, IF IT FITS YOUR FLATULENCE then you're fine. IIFYF baby.

IIFYF!!!! Yes!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    When doing the "Big Fat Farts", will I express all of my Rasberry Keyones?? Should I send Dr. Oz some money to replenish my supply now??
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Do you get extra calories for skid marks?
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    When doing the "Big Fat Farts", will I express all of my Rasberry Keyones?? Should I send Dr. Oz some money to replenish my supply now??

I would recommend taking a steamy dump in a paper bag and mailing it to Dr. Oz.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

What about the cats? I no longer live with my dogs:sad: , but lots and lots of cats.
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    Do you get extra calories for skid marks?

You need to eat back any calories lost due to shrapnel. See my earlier recommendation for Depends™.
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Quick question: Can I fart while I teach? Multitasking is very important to me.
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    Quick question: Can I fart while I teach? Multitasking is very important to me.

As long as you're not teaching anything in the culinary field.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Is that like returning the supply for a full refund?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Oh. Ok then. I'm on it.
  • Sidesteal
    Options

Is that like returning the supply for a full refund?

I see what you did there. I approve.
  • Sidesteal
    Options

Oh. Ok then. I'm on it.

I knew I could count on you.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

If you do blame it on the dog, does that mean the dog gets the extra calories that you were supposed to burn?
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Although I have seen some inch loss after a particularly large release of air. I am worried that I might actually gain weight whilst IF'ing only if I am full of "air" surely I will weigh more after said "air" has been released?

I don't want to be deflated fat :sad:

OMFG, this has me dying :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: