Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks he is adorable but full of energy.
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So I slacked really bad this past week...Stress or whatever else....I didn't weigh in either...Obviously tomorrow won't help but I am planning on drinking water and not eating more then one helping...friday will start a new for me. HAPPY THANKSGIVING everybody and good luck.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    mshay05 - Welcome to the group! We weigh in every Saturday and whoever gets the losest % gets to choose the challenge for the next week. This week's challenge is to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night - Good luck!!!

The night before last, I again, just got the 7 hours of sleep - but I did it. However, last night I didn't!!!! I had a lot of things on my mind and couldn't get to sleep until after 1:30 am :cry: Then I was awake at 5:30 this morning. So, needless to say, not much sleep. I have a yoga class tonight and I am trying to figure out when I can get in a nap after work and before it b/c I am SO tired this morning! :yawn:

Have a great day everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who are celebrating!!!!:drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving! I ate what I wanted and didn't track calories. Today is the getting back on track and eating left overs for lunch. :laugh: Yummy.
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Okay, so normally I get a steady 7-8 hours of sleep every night, no problem, so I thought this challenge would be easy, however, my parents and sister are total night owls, so the last two days I've been up till 2 am, getting up again at 5:30 when my husband comes home from work, and then trying to sleep until I hear people getting up so I have to.....ahhhhhhhh.....hope you guys have been more successful!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I feel REALLY bummed about this week. I thought I did better than I have in previous years, but I am gaining weight like crazy. The most I have EVER weighed is 178, and I now weigh 168 (which is a 6 pound gain!!) My weight fluctuates easily, but still.... seeing my fast approach to that number is making me MISERABLE. What's worse is that I was down to 153-ish this time last year. I lost 25 lbs only to gain 15 back. I find myself asking how I got here again.

Whatever happens, I CANNOT get into the 170's again. I just can't! I know my weight fluctuates really easily (who really gains 6 lbs in a matter of days?) and this extra weight will fall right off but I am still so disappointed in myself.

With that said, I'm SO happy I have you guys to keep me in check. I hope everyone is having a happier holiday than I am!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, November 28th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Week: 176.5
    This Week: 175.5

This week loss: -1.0
    Bikini Babe total loss: -3.5
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning everyone.
    starting weight: 226
    bikini babe: 185
    last week: 182.4
    november 28, 2009: 179.6
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SW: 206
    BB Start: 177
    LW: 175
    CW: 172.2!!
    Loss: - 2.8
    Total BB Loss: - 4.8
    GW:140 (or less, I'll see when I get there!)

I think I've done really well with the holiday, I wanted to reach 168 by Monday, but I am reall happy to have gone from no loss to 2.8 lb loss!

Good luck ladies!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 245
    Bikini Babe Start: 203
    Last Week: 201
    This Week: 200.5

This week loss: -.5
    Bikini Babe total loss: -2.5

It's strange because I did pretty good on Thanksgiving with my calories, but yesterday really did me in. Then I went on and had a not-so-healthy breakfast this morning!! So now, I'm off to work out for about 2 hours and burn this junk off!!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week, and good luck to those who have yet to weigh in!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies:

Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving

SW 225
    BB 196
    LW 189
    CW 187
    2 pound loss this week ..... 9 pounds loss with BB and 38 pounds total
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    I gained weight this week as well. Damn thanksgiving,
    sw-160
    BB-150
    Lw-147
    CW-149
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Well I am at 165 this morning... down 3 lbs from yesterday but up from my last weigh in!

I am going to have to change my ticker to make up for this gain!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Starting Weight: 174.4
    Bikini Babe Start: 137.4
    Last Week: 132.4
    (wk 4) This Week: 131.6

This week loss: -0.8
    Bikini Babe Total loss: -5.8

I really thought I was going to have a bigger loss this week. I worked out hard, and ate pretty well. My downfall though was alcohol on Thanksgiving. I rarely drink, so when I do it's not just 1, but a few. And I am having the hardest time trying not eating leftovers right now.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-166.4
    CW-164.2
    GW-130
    BBWL-5.8lbs!!!

ThisWeeksWL-2.2lbs!

Yay! feels good. Today I hit on "healthy weight" on WiiFitt! :) Finally not in "At risk of overweight"!

I cannot wait until I hit the 150s!!!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Great job Hailey!! :)

CW is 167.8 this week. Gained some...boooo.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Great job with all the losses! :drinker:

isotope - hang in there! Next week will be better.
  • nicole_a
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week! However, I weigh in Thursday mornings, so I am not expecting this coming week to be as successful (due to the holiday weekend). We'll see what happens though! Also, my family made a little wager to see who could lose the most amount of weight in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'll have a little extra motivation for the next few weeks. Good job everyone and good luck this week!

BBSW 184.5
    BB W1 184.5 (-0)
    BB W2 179.5 (-5)
    BB W3 179 (-.5)
    BB W4 177 (-2)

6/10 GW 140
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Sounds like most everyone did well this week! Congratulations everyone
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    UGH! I just have to vent to you guys and I know you can give me the support I need to get over this.. I've been eating SO badly this weekend. I've ate more junk the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 weeks combined! The good thing is that I've been exercising my butt off to try and counterbalance what I've ate (burned well over 4000 this week :bigsmile:), but I know you can't erase a whole bunch of junk food with any amount of exercise. I really want to get below 190 by New Years, but there's no way I can if I keep this up. I always go through these phases and I get over them. But I don't want this to go on another day. I even made a pan of brownies earlier and they're smellin up the house... it's SO hard not to eat one.. but I thought of yall and I'm trying my hardest not to eat any. I would have just one, but I don't need to. I've had too much other crap already. I feel better just writing this, but it's still very difficult..... Help me help myself!! lol