From 268 to 148.. still cannot believe it!

Options

Replies

• Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job... you look great:)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story! Thank you for sharing your success with all of us. You inspire me to push myself to the fullest! Congratulations. Looks like all your hard work is paying off!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    amazing job, congrats!!! that is my start weight & goal weight, can't wait til I have similar pics to share!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely GORGEOUS!! And I love your story! ( I think so many of us can relate!) Congrats! Be very proud of yourself!!
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Holy Moly! I am amazed. Looking at your pictures made me believe that I CAN do it also. I have many pounds to go but I am working hard toward my goal weight as well! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • delorispiper
    Options
    Somebody tell her how to post pictures:flowerforyou:
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, everyone keeps saying it because it's true: You look awesome, and you are an inspiration. I really identified with your description of how you felt so discouraged and powerless and how you just didn't quit. We don't all have the same story, the same path to success but we all need the reminder that every positive step forward, every determined refusal to give up, every day we choose to be committed to health and wellness..... They will accumulate, and with their accumulation comes success. Way to Go!
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Dedication and hard work pays off... Congratualations, from one who thought I was always gonna be big, to another ;-)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Somebody tell her how to post pictures:flowerforyou:

She already did :)
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow, that is amazing. congrats!
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    I really needed to read this today! You are an inspiration not only for the weight loss but for the sheer determination! You look absolutely gorgeous and I am lovin the tatts! Congratulations!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    amazing :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    thanks for being such a inspiration! congrats on your success!
  • AEC50
    AEC50 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You have done so well, and did everything the right way. You look healthy, happy and absolutely gorgeous. I love your tattoos, btw! Congratulations on both your amazing weight loss journey and your beautiful new addition to the family.

Cheers :)
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and share my story!

When I was pregnant, my husband and I would carpool. When I would pick him up, we would stop at McDonald's and both get 2 double cheeseburgers and a fry, and then right when we got home, we would eat dinner. Seriously! Who does that! I did that all through my pregnancy! I am so lucky to have had a healthy baby after the way I treated my body :(

The day I came home from the hospital with my baby boy, I was 268lbs. I was shocked, disgusted, and I never thought I would ever, be comfortable in my own body again. When my son was 3 months old, I started working out at the gym, I wasn't really motivated, it hurt so bad, I remember not even being able to do 10 minutes on the elliptical. Well I pushed myself, I workout at the gym a lot and seeing my numbers drop was amazing, I remember being so excited when I hit 215 and then I hit 200 and never ever thought I would ever be in the weights where 1 was the first number of the 3. But then I hit a plateau and my weight would not budge. I felt no matter what I did, my body was not changing. My best friend wanted me to join a challenge group, doing Turbo Fire. I couldn't really afford it, but then I thought about how much my weight loss and health meant to me, so I went for it. I couldn't believe how quickly I started noticing results, it was amazing. I seriously felt like fat was just melting off my body. I got below 180 OMG! I hit, 170, 160, and guess what, I got to 153lbs! I haven't weight this much for over 12 years! I have been doing workouts and home, and I have even taken up running! I could never imagine running!!! I now weigh 148 and I am still working towards my goal everyday!

I wish I knew how to post pictures on here so I could show :(

OMG!!! I saw your pictures,,,,,, wow, no words can tell you how happy it makes me think that IT IS POSSIBLE for all of us reach our goals and not to give up... AS THE SAME WAY YOU DID.... awesome job girl!!! keep it up
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations. You have worked so hard!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    WOW~!~!!! Seriously amazing transformation! Wow u look good!!!!!! And so pretty
    Congrats on such a success!!!!!!!
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    WOW :O
    That's amazing! Very inspiring to me too!
    Kudos for a great job!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!