TEAM FIT continued - November!

Replies

• NOVEMBER GOALS:
    Here are everyone's goals for November. Let me know if there are any corrections/additions, etc.

amm114 Lose 4 lbs, exercise 5 x a week

downsizin
    Lose 5 lbs by 11-30. 8 cups H20/day; Add 30 Day Shred 3x week to reg 6 day week (45 min minimum)

jolinemm_07
    Lose weight, not just inches. Drink 8 cups H20/day; Exercise 5 x week, increase to 45 min each. ** LOST 5.5 INCHES **

kholmes
    Lose 5 lbs by 11-30. Continue 2wks ChaLean, then Turbo Jam. (5 days/wk + more). 8 cups H20/day.

lmr9
    Lose 5lbs by 11-20. Maintain thru 11-30. 8 cups H20/day, Exercise. 5x/wk for 30min. each day
    ** LOST 7 LBS IN OCTOBER **

aabelein Lose 8 lbs by 11-30. Eat 1200 cals/day & 8 cups H20; Exercise 65 min 5 x week. *May exercise 7 days/wk.

andreaprojectme Lose 10 lbs by 11-30.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • NOVEMBER GOALS:
    Here are everyone's goals for November. Let me know if there are any corrections/additions, etc.

amm114 Lose 4 lbs, exercise 5 x a week

downsizin
    Lose 5 lbs by 11-30. 8 cups H20/day; Add 30 Day Shred 3x week to reg 6 day week (45 min minimum)

jolinemm_07
    Lose weight, not just inches. Drink 8 cups H20/day; Exercise 5 x week, increase to 45 min each. ** LOST 5.5 INCHES **

kholmes
    Lose 5 lbs by 11-30. Continue 2wks ChaLean, then Turbo Jam. (5 days/wk + more). 8 cups H20/day.

lmr9
    Lose 5lbs by 11-20. Maintain thru 11-30. 8 cups H20/day, Exercise. 5x/wk for 30min. each day
    ** LOST 7 LBS IN OCTOBER **

aabelein Lose 8 lbs by 11-30. Eat 1200 cals/day & 8 cups H20; Exercise 65 min 5 x week. *May exercise 7 days/wk.

andreaprojectme Lose 10 lbs by 11-30.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

DO YOU WANT THE SPREADSHEET EACH WEEK?
    mail me at goins25@gmail.com
    I will send you a copy the day you mail me, then weekly on Sat or Sunday. :smile:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Tuesday - 11 cups of water - 30 minutes of exercise.

Hope everyone is having a great week! :flowerforyou: I feel a little scratch in my throat and that's always how it starts - I better not get sick!! :indifferent: :frown:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    good morning team!!! :tongue:
    It's Wednesday! Hope your week is going good so far!
    Yesterday: 65 mins of exercise and 9 glasses of water. I didnt eat 1200 calories. But I came close. I believe I ate around 900 or 1000. I thought I had milk and I was going to have milk with dinner but I didnt have any. I think I planned my meals out better today so I should be able to get almost 1200 calories in. Its at 1165 so I think thats close enough. I dont understand how I cant get 1200 calories in though. The food I eat keeps me full and I dont need to eat any more than that. But I know I should. how did I do it before I started dieting!? Oh wait, I know. From all the fast food!!!! And soda! I haven't had soda in over 3 months now!:bigsmile: God I hope I lose weight this week. I was also wondering, not to give out t.m.i. but, it was that time of the month last week, so I'm wondering if that had something to do with me not losing any weight too? what do you guys think!? God I hope I lose this week! keep up the great work everyone!! November is going to be a good month, I can tell!!!:glasses: :flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker: :tongue:
  • aabelein
    lmr9- i hope you dont get sick either! stay warm and drink lots of water!! :flowerforyou: :smile: I'm not sure where everyone lives, but I'm in Arizona so its still not that cold here. Yesterday it was 93!!!:noway:
  • lmr9
    lmr9- i hope you dont get sick either! stay warm and drink lots of water!! :flowerforyou: :smile: I'm not sure where everyone lives, but I'm in Arizona so its still not that cold here. Yesterday it was 93!!!:noway:

Thanks! Last night I took some PM medicine and went to bed at 9:00 - slept until 7:00 this morning - so I'm totally rested. I think that helped a lot!
  • Good morning, TEAM!

aabelein - You're probably right that you didn't lose last week because of that T.O.M. I bet you see loss this week....just keep it up - you're doing great!!!

lmr9 - take care of yourself...warm salt water gargle 2x day for the throat and plenty of liquids. Hot liquids help keep the virus' at bay, according to swine flu articles.

Tues: 7 water, 90 exercise, very close to calories. I'm like you, Ariel, I'm not hungry enough to eat all 1200 cals each day. I'm trying to choose the right foods and get plenty of protein.

Everyone have a wonderful day and let's stay focused on our goals for November! :smile: :wink: :happy:

If you want a copy of the spreadsheet, email me at goins25@gmail.com . I'll be sending it out Saturday or Sunday each week.
  • aabelein
    Good morning, TEAM!

aabelein - You're probably right that you didn't lose last week because of that T.O.M. I bet you see loss this week....just keep it up - you're doing great!!!

lmr9 - take care of yourself...warm salt water gargle 2x day for the throat and plenty of liquids. Hot liquids help keep the virus' at bay, according to swine flu articles.

Tues: 7 water, 90 exercise, very close to calories. I'm like you, Ariel, I'm not hungry enough to eat all 1200 cals each day. I'm trying to choose the right foods and get plenty of protein.

Everyone have a wonderful day and let's stay focused on our goals for November! :smile: :wink: :happy:

If you want a copy of the spreadsheet, email me at goins25@gmail.com . I'll be sending it out Saturday or Sunday each week.

Its difficult but I'm really going to try to find a way to eat healthy but get in all my calories...... i guess maybe I need to go grocery shopping for some more snacks or something....... and I'm really hoping i didnt lose any weight because of that T.O.M.!! god please let that be the reason! lol :laugh:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    aabelein - don't get discouraged. Think positive and keep up the water, exercise, and correct calories and you will see a difference

lmr9 - take care of yourself and follow the warm liquids suggestion. make sure you get plenty of fluids to not make yourself worse

down sizin - keep making the right choices for your calories. I tend to eat the same thing most days so I have a good idea how to hit my calories

also, thanks for keeping the spreadsheet i will pm you my email address

Tuesday - 10 glasses water, 60 min workout
    Wednesday - 40 min workout so far
  • aabelein - don't get discouraged. Think positive and keep up the water, exercise, and correct calories and you will see a difference

lmr9 - take care of yourself and follow the warm liquids suggestion. make sure you get plenty of fluids to not make yourself worse

down sizin - keep making the right choices for your calories. I tend to eat the same thing most days so I have a good idea how to hit my calories

also, thanks for keeping the spreadsheet i will pm you my email address

Tuesday - 10 glasses water, 60 min workout
    Wednesday - 40 min workout so far

Thanks for all the encouragement, Kimberly! :happy:
  • lmr9
    Wednesday - 10 cups of water - 35 minutes of exercise. I think all of my rest helped me last night - I feel better today. Hope it stays that way! :smile:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Tuesday total: 4 glasses of water, no exercise
    Wednesday total: 4 glasses of water, 45 minutes of exercise
  • aabelein
    good morning everyone!!:smile:

Hope you all had a good evening last night. :glasses:
    Yesterday: 8 glasses of water and 65 mins of exercise
    Today: 8 glasses of water and 65 mins of exercise.

I'm glad you're feeling better lmr9! :flowerforyou:
    Lets make Thursday a great day!! it's almost Friday!! WOOO!!

I should be getting internet at my apartment this weekend so now I can log in on Saturdays and Sundays to log my stuff! I'm excited! :drinker:
  • Good morning.

lmr - glad you're better! :smile:
    Ariel - I know you're excited to be getting internet at home! :happy:

I had a great day water and calorie-wise yesterday, but not so much with exercise.
    I didn't go to the gym this morning, either...a night of very little sleep; I couldn't get up. :grumble:

Everyone have a great Thursday! :smile:
  • kholmes
    Down sizin - get some rest and get back on track. It could be the time change. That is messing with my sleep pattern too. Good job with the water and calories
    lmr9 - glad you are feeling better. hope today is even better
    Ariel - i could not live without my internet. good to know you will be able to go online any time

Wednesday - 11 glasses water, 60 min workout
    Thursday - 40 min workout so far

Hang in there. Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend - WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • lmr9
    Thursday - 0 exercise - 9 cups of water. WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!!!!
  • lmr9
    Lost 2 pounds this week!!! :bigsmile: :noway: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • aabelein
    good morning team!!

Congrats Lmr9!! 2 pounds woohoo!! I'm hoping to see the same results on Sunday.... But i was bad last night.... I went to Chili's with my sister and a friend and I got the steak fajitas! :ohwell: :cry: I just saw how fattening it was!! I cant believe I did that! I'm usually really good about not eating stuff like that. So I hope that doesnt deter my weight loss.......

I did however take my mesurments today and I lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 inch around my hips! So I'm happy about that! Now as long as the scale says I lost weight, then I will be a happy camper...... But I'm dreading it.... :cry: :ohwell:

Wish me luck everyone! I need it!
    PS- Its Friday!!! YAY!!!!!!:drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink:

Hope you guys were better than I was last night! be good today! keep it up!!
  • kholmes
    lmr9 - great news - 2 pounds :happy:

aabelein - good luck on sunday. chili's sounds yummy and you never know sometimes a little splurge is exactly what your body needs. congrats on the inches

I forgot to weigh in this morning so I will post later

Thursday 11 glasses water, 60 min workout
    Friday 40 min workout so far

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a great weekend
  • Happy Friday, TEAM FIT! :flowerforyou:

Thurs. 7 water, 0 exercise

I didn't go to the gym this morning...maybe tonight? I'll weigh Saturday when I go. I am seeing some slight changes in how my clothes are fitting, so I'm losing inches, which I am happy about! :smile:
    Cals yesterday were good; water good.

Ariel - CONGRATULATIONS ON LOST INCHES!!! Good luck on the weigh in this w/end! :happy:
    lmr9 - CONGRATS ON 2 LBS LOST!!! :happy:

Kimberly - Thanks for all the encouragment you give us! You are always so positive! :happy: :flowerforyou: :smile: :happy:

Everyone have a great day today and I'll be sending the spreadsheet out this weekend sometime. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.