Options

Replies

• emilym_3
    emilym_3 Posts: 62
    Options
    Very True
  • ZiggyJeanne
    Options
    Wow-truly amazing and TRUE! I have tried losing weight the diet way for years and every time I have put it all back on and then some. I finally figured out at 50 years old that it is a LIFE change and not just a weight loss thing. I feel the best I have felt in about 20 years and with my first grandchild on the way I am hopeful that I can do all the things with him that I did with my own kids when they were young that I haven't been able to do for so many years. Thanks for the reminders AND the inspiration to keep getting back on the horse!!
  • sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great post ~ all very valid points and lessons we all must learn if we are serious about this lifestyle change!! :wink:
  • justgin
    Options
    What a great post! love it!
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I love this! Thanks for posting!
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This should be required reading for everyone starting this "journey". Loved and agree with all of it. Thank you. :drinker:
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!!!!
  • carinandrea1
    Options
    Well said!!
  • toddpic
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!!
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great list and so true!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Awesome read ! Thanks................
  • Favor_fire
    Options
    This is amazing! All things I've found to be true along the way. Congrats on your journey :)
  • betho217
    betho217 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and congrats on your success!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Preach!
  • Jester522
    Options
    Awesome post.
  • franchesca127
    Options
    Loved reading your post. I need all the encouragement, common sense, and reminders on this journey to a better version of me
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post, tons of great information I plan on utilizing!
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Post, all just facts. I am not able to go on exercise regularly - trying to do 30 minutes cardio plus some little strength training every week. I lost 20 pounds before coming into MFP. I have a long journey to go with MFP and keep winning.

Congrats on your success again ! ! !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!