Replies

• monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks............I needed this.......
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    First of all please allow me to add another congratulations to you on your weight loss. Second please let me throw in yet another THANK YOU for being logical and sharing what you have learned with all of us. I agree with the person who stated your post should be mandatory for all newbies to MFP. You probably have no idea how many people you inspired with this post!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    great post! I love this.

#1 is pretty depressing though... does this imply in a roundabout way that the "eat more to weigh less" thing that's so big around here won't really work for people that are obsese/morbidly obese? That is what I am suspecting. I know I don't get good results unless I eat like a bird so it wouldn't surprise me!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    almost forgot, congrats on your weight loss!!! :)
  • bronnibee
    Options
    Love it that's for sharing.
  • Luckybarc
    Luckybarc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump to read again :)
  • chrismamao
    chrismamao Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Thank you for sharing!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is great!!
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bump..
  • LeotaD
    LeotaD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great post, learning to get right back on when I fell off has been the hardest part for me.

Great job on 51 lbs too, I really hope that I can get near that point in 200 days.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Awesome Post! I've always said that losing weight is a numbers game. Eat Less... Move More! And, boys and girls.... we got this terrifically written, humorous, yet incredibly true and correct advice for FREE!!! Not $19.95 with 17.95 shipping and handling...

Thanks!
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for reminding me (us) what it takes to get it done (and keep it off)!! :flowerforyou:
  • dbray123
    Options
    Very motivating. Eat less, drink more, be merrier in the end. Oh well off the couch into the shoes and onto the side walk.
  • nc90
    nc90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed :) Congratulations on your successes so far, and for all the reminders of how simple this can be!
  • seasure515
    Options
    Well said! Thank you for the helpful hints. I just joined MFP and am excited to be continuing on a weight loss journey. I have lost about 60 pounds but now need to reve it up. Bike riding and going to the gym have helped. Thanks again!:
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Bump.
    I need to read this :)
  • alicat46
    alicat46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Post!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • susanp15
    susanp15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!