Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. it's a "keeper"!
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That was a wonderful pep talk and I printed it off for future reference.
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E list!!! PS - the "I don't freakin care" thing on your profile is great! SO using it! Congrats on the weight loss and the confidence boost!
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! This is all so true! So many people ask me how I lost weight and when I tell them " I watch what I eat and exercise" their face falls, they want magic! Like you said, you must burn more calories than you eat.
  • SandyMeid
    Options
    Great post! My struggle is that I've always been active, but also a constant snacker. I had no idea how many calories I was taking in and thought my walks etc, were enough. This site has shown me that I need to watch what I snack on and do more activities. You are right - having fun is the secrete to staying active. :happy:
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I printed this out to read every week! Thank-you for the most sensible post ever written on MFP! You are one smart cookie!
  • ngulbransen
    Options
    Fantastic words of wisdom! Thanks for sharing and Congratulations on your efforts and successful results!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    all stuff I needed to hear! thanks for posting!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    rite on.
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    And that's the truth. Great Post!

21604338.png
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Well yeah I agree with every word you wrote and I think this post should be required reading for every MFP newbie! Thanks!
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    Right on!!:drinker:
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.
  • LeslieSJR
    Options
    Nice motivation!
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    fantastic! sweet simple true and non judgemental or preachy about any way other than 'un'common sense! thanks!!!
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wondered if it would be worth the time to write all that stuff down...This stuff can get so confusing if you get caught up in all the arguments about what exercise is "Best" or whether "low carb" or "low fat" is best. It can be simpler than that.

It was definitely worth reading! Thanks for the break down. It was refreshing :)
  • Monicqua
    Monicqua Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great post and congratulation on your wonderful achievements and for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • caitdev
    caitdev Posts: 10
    Options
    great message. This is my first week on MFP and I have a long way to go. Your insights are very helpful. Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!