10 things I have learned along the way.

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your successes...not only have you lost weight this past year..you've learned a lot too. great post!
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    This is wonderful! It's just the sort of wise affirmation that we all know, we just need to be told it more and more.
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    great read, thanks for posting
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great top ten, thank you!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing this is great
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great post and thanks for sharing with us what we need to read over and over and over again! Congrats on your 51 pound loss also.Good work!

And I also definitely agree with #5 though I know that is a very contraversial subject. :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    this reminds me of spongebob... "chum is metabolic fuel"
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Great post. Thanks!!! And congrats on the weight loss...you're doing awesome. Keep it up!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Love it.. gonna work harder. Thanks so much
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I have also lost 52 lbs and learned most of this along the way. I also learned when the old clothes are to big...get new ones. There is no going back to the old ones. I may not be fit yet but I feel better than I have in years. I will be 50 next August and am in better shape then I was at 30. My grandchildren have kept me going. They love the new grandma that can go out and play and run much better than the one that sat and watched them. They do the exercising with me many nights. If I feel like skipping a night they won't allow it. The boys are on a cross country team and have got me running now. I still can't keep up but one day I will.
  • den0709
    Options
    I love your post! Thanks for sharing :)
  • campnqueen
    campnqueen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • rosecando
    rosecando Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well balanced advise,its about me being responsible for me -my health- no one else. others (like doc's) can only help if we help ourselves. You are ultimately what you eat.Cheers and thanks:drinker: :happy:
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My sentiments exactly!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Good post, altho I disagree with #5

Cosign
  • nashvilledragonfly
    nashvilledragonfly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree with every bit of this!!!! People will never understand how Breakfast get's your metabolism going for the day and how you end up eating less and healthier but it is true.:)
  • lisasshmisa
    Options
    thanks for your time and input..I enjoyed reading it.good work:)
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Oooooo Yea..... LOVE this! True and the sense of humor is awesome. <3<3<3 On a scale of 1-10 I rate this post a 20....great job putting it together.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

I love the saying I read on here somewhere before:
    being fat is hard
    losing weight is hard
    maintaining weight is hard
    ...choose your hard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!