What body type do you men prefer?

Options

Replies

• Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    In reality, I've found myself attracted to every female body type with the exceptions of unhealthily thin or morbidly obese. I love women, what can I say. I find value in all of them. In my prior life I was a gigolo.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    All guys are different! We can't try to generalize what they like. We can, however, focus on loving our bodies and constantly strive to better ourselves. :smile:
  • knighthood77
    Options
    That's like choosing a favorite type of ice cream. Why choose one when they all are great?
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    That's like choosing a favorite type of ice cream. Why choose one when they all are great?
    Very nice :flowerforyou:
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    why all the rudeness? sheesh people! :grumble: lighten up for f*cks sake!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options

Ha, brilliant.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I think every guy secretly pines for redheads ;)
    I disagree. It's no secret for me. Redheads rock my world.
    Haha thought so.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    The problem here is, when somebody asked if EVERYBODY exclusively had to choose a flavor of four options: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or other; they'll receive the following answer: melted, cold, frozen, gooey, swirled, fried, slathered all over a hot chicks/dudes abs... etc.

These posts never actually give you any idea... they'll just confuse your thoughts more! "D

*loved the breathing/still warm comments btw! LOL!*
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Methinks men are too scared to post pics of their ideals on a message board with too many people ready to criticize them for being shallow.

Hooray for being PC so that no one gets butthurt!

:yawn:
  • 1Tim4v8
    1Tim4v8 Posts: 47
    Options
    I think every guy secretly pines for redheads ;) Of any body type..Right? Haha

I would almost agree with you based on all the men I know that do infact love red heads, but my husband for some reason doesn't at all like red heads I donno why, but he wouldn't let me die my hair that color
  • likemeinvisible
    Options

I thought it was just me with that weakness.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I would almost agree with you based on all the men I know that do infact love red heads, but my husband for some reason doesn't at all like red heads I donno why, but he wouldn't let me die my hair that color

SAME HERE!!
    I had dyed my hair a light auburn that had a red tinge. he was SO relieved it wasn't real. I think a redheaded chick was mean to him when he was a tot or something!

I asked this one guy "So, what is your favorite body part? butt, legs or boobs?"
    "aah, I like the eyes.. window to the soul" I gave him this intense deep look.
    "maggie! STOP THAT!" too funny, I teased him for awhile on that.

Men might come off as shallow... but women can be, too!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,148 Member
    Options
    Methinks men are too scared to post pics of their ideals on a message board with too many people ready to criticize them for being shallow.

I'm out of my depth in a mud puddle so if someone wants to call me shallow, I'm all of that and more!

A more detailed answer to the question would be something like... It really depends on the individual. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder... but it's more than just what meets the eye. As the Georgia Satellites used to sing... "She ain't pretty, she just looks that way."

MmMmmmmmm... red heads... especially with freckles... :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

QFT.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    why all the rudeness? sheesh people! :grumble: lighten up for f*cks sake!

Exaaaaaaaaaaactly!
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband (who is in the other room and is also a MFP member) this question and this was his reply, "The naked and willing type." Gotta love his honesty. He says that for him, he's always liked 'em better naked over clothed. LOL He kills me. 10 years, 6 kids, and he still keeps me on my toes.
  • saralynn594
    Options
    Tight
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Female.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
  • RainHoward