What body type do you men prefer?

Options

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I dunno, different strokes for different folks I suppose. I like all kinds - Athletic - thin, muscular, curvy. I mean, Ripped is nice, but I also like curves on a woman. For guys I like lean, but I can like big .. I think it just depends on how it meshes with their personality, and how that in-turn encompasses their body type.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    curvy

My ideal woman:

34t4prr.jpg
  • shawaniea
    shawaniea Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Breathing...
    HAHA best comment ever!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    A girl I was seeing for a short time last year once told me she thought my type was "girl". All in all that's pretty much true.

"Thick" girls can be super sexy/cute, and I've flirted with/been with a number of them, but I mostly prefer very thin girls. The young lady I'm kind of seeing lately is extremely thin, hardly an ounce of fat on her. She's so ridiculously fit it's awesome; although she eats like **** unless I cook for her and has little muscle mass. (e; but she is relatively healthy; she gets a lot of exercise in and her calories; she just needs too eat more veggies and fruit.)

Redheads are awesome. I will pretty much date or try to get with a girl no matter what if she has red hair. Which kind of weirds me out because for the longest time the only redheads I knew were my brother and sister (I'm blond).

Of course everything does come down to personality, shared interests, that kind of stuff ... I've said it in these threads before, I guess, but while I can find a thicker girl attractive, I date thin girls.

I mean, I've not gotten a second date from a heavier girl before, too, so to each their own.
  • 1Tim4v8
    1Tim4v8 Posts: 47
    Options
    Delete :happy:
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My OH likes girls with long dark hair. I had short red hair when we met! So even if your fella has a "type" it doesn't mean they always stick to them.

His 2 exes before me were his physical "type" - thin, long dark hair, kinda goth. But they were both mentally f***ed up, one was still sleeping with her ex boyfriend, the other one was bipolar poor thing, and would change her mind almost daily sometimes whether she wanted to be with him or not.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Breathing...

^^^^^^ THIS PMSL.... but in fairness ever this is not a given ;)
  • dibbo100
    Options
    its not the body type that counts its whats inside that matters :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Naked/scantily clad ones

Or Ann Hathaway from Batman, in the gear, on the bike.

See I am easily pleased, noe ladies, form an orderly que lol
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Let me make this easy...

1. Different men like different body types. Shockingly, not all men are going to like the same thing. In fact, not all men like women.

2. Why does it matter? This is your body, your health, your life. Choose your own goals.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    ^ Mayor of Friend City ^
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    coupe
  • As a very thick girl, I'd like to say most men like my type of body, but I'd be lying :P It's true, it depends on the person, but from all the people I've known (boys, men, whatever you like to call their sex) they've all said "thin, asian." That's just the people around me. The bay area folks, all about anime! Ahaha :P Not all, but you know what I mean. Just by the people I've known long enough to ask while setting them up for a date with cute girls I know >:D
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    In reality, I've found myself attracted to every female body type with the exceptions of unhealthily thin or morbidly obese. I love women, what can I say. I find value in all of them. In my prior life I was a gigolo.

This would be my husband's answer. Although he was attracted to me when I was morbidly obese, but he says it was more than a physical attraction which I kind of have to believe since he married me at 270lbs. LOL :wink:

He married me at 270. He's still married to me now at 183. We've had this conversation because I have lost a good amount of weight since the day we got married and I was worried he was just attracted to larger women. He told me he was attracted to all shapes and sizes. He just likes the female form in general. :smile:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    from a little thick to thin it all depends on the girl. If she has a good round booty she wins half the battle.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The naturally thin, active thin, active med. Build, curvy (not chubby but hips), lil on the thick side, or bigger build?

The 1st 4 are all fine with me.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am certain that every man's secret fantasy is a woman who is 5'3", an hourglass and has curly red hair, green eyes and freckles.

All of them. ;-)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Quite honestly i prefer women with large boobs and a litttle meat on the bones. Skinny minnies do nothing for me.

I am a realist and know that I am not perfect, so I would not expect any woman to be perfect either. Just perfect for me.

Also I fall easily for a great smile!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I thought men liked almost every body type...haha They aren't as picky as us women....

It is like ice cream...how can you pick just one flavour?? lol
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    In reality, I've found myself attracted to every female body type with the exceptions of unhealthily thin or morbidly obese. I love women, what can I say. I find value in all of them. In my prior life I was a gigolo.

Like => I think we women get too worried about this, but why not if it makes us work harder for it, right? It is my sole goal in life to get skinny enough for my iPhone to call me skinny b**tch instead of just b**tch...but that is me..lol