honest opinions on dress for my hen party!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    take it back. The shoes have to go also. If you keep the dress, try a different type of shoe. Not a wedge type for that style of dress.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Dipped dresses are also in style here. however, this dress was in the prom section at my daughter's fave dress shop.

I would go with something in the blue/green/purple shades. You have a flattering figure, you do!

**What really matters is how you feel, not anyone else. If you feel beautiful, than go with it!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Both shoes are beautiful, but I think the silver ones would be better with that dress.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    300878_10152019233795637_557486271_n.jpg

i will go with either of these shoes instead, and sorry about hair in middle to getting ready haha

The shoes are better with that type of dress, it looking better, but maybe a sliver to match the embellishments in the dress. The dress is looking better with different shoes
  • shotzefox
    Options
    i like it. but you need to feel comfortable for such a fun and exciting night. congrats to the bride to be.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The color isn't right for you. One length is more flattering. Good luck in finding the right dress. You know when it's the right one when you put it on & see yourself light up.
  • missattitude57
    Options
    Love the dress!! I would wear different shoes though. :)

^^^^ this. The dress looks amazing but I think a less chunky shoe and maybe something with a bit of sparkle would make it perfect!
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the dress, might want to change the shoes.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The silver shoes look better !
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like the lighter colored shoes in the updated pic. :) They coordinate with your dress far better than the black shoes. The black shoes draw the eye right to your feet. I'd rather see some silvery strappy/peep toe shoes, but your lighter color pointy toes aren't bad at all. Enjoy your hen party! :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    With fashion the goal is never only about 'this style is current". It's more about Happy and timeless to who you are as a person. I think if you loved this dress we wouldn't be discussing it because you wouldn't need additional approval. . . So look for what you feel great in and is appropriate to your event.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic with silver shoes- from a man in the UK! Any chance of pulling you?! Enjoy your night!
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    I think it does look too young.
    The colour and that it looks like it could be worn to prom just make it well... Look like a teenagers dress.

Something more sexy and mature would look better.

Too young?? She's 25 FFS!!