Worst Tattoo Ever

Options
Ok, tell me what is the worst tattoo you recall ever seeing on someone?

There was a girl I knew that had a crudely drawn set of wings, and below it, in chicken scratch, it said: "Fallen Angle."

Ouch.

Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    bono_tattoo.jpg
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    bono_tattoo.jpg
    Why is Bono wearing lip gloss?
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    OMG.Thankfully many of those are just drawn on, I think???? LOL

monkey_*kitten*_tattoo.jpg_1286404756.jpg
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

Oh yes. This!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i thought this woman had a bruise on her leg.
    turns out it was a black/blue/purple-ish horse head.
    worst thing i've ever seen and really terrible placement
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    img-2845-735519.jpg LMAO
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    ^ what the hell???
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Saw this guy in the car next to me at a red light the other day - looked like he had a vagina tattooed on his neck. I was trying not to stare but I also was thinking he seriously couldn't have a vagina on his neck. But if it wasn't a neck vagina I don't know what it was. :noway:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg
    I hope she has a good phone sex voice, because she's eliminated pretty much all other job options!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Saw this guy in the car next to me at a red light the other day - looked like he had a vagina tattooed on his neck. I was trying not to stare but I also was thinking he seriously couldn't have a vagina on his neck. But if it wasn't a neck vagina I don't know what it was. :noway:

wish you had gotten a pic!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I saw at a guy at the gym that that on one arm had the word "deuce" misspelled as "duece", and on the other arm he had a tattoo of the outline of Texas (very popular here in TX for some unknown reason) but INSIDE the outline was a tattoo of...ready for this?...a SMURF! I almost asked him if I could take pics...
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    my friend has a 'J' under his left eye, was originally going to be a tear drop but the 'artist' messed up so now there is a J in cursive
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    What about that lady who went to the olympics and got it tatooed...only they spelt it oylmpics.......was in the papers!
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I know someone who has 3 beautiful children. She decided to have someone tatoo a pic of the 3 of them on the side of her body...huge tattoo....it was the worst tattoo I have ever see, Her children looked like creepy demons...it was awful...and so creepy to look at.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    one of my friends has the state of south carolina, with prison bars inside it, on the inside of his bicep
  • clarechieri
    clarechieri Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    There was a woman I worked with who I always thought had a really bad birthmark on her ankle. It wasn't until one day we where talking about tattoos and she says "I have this whinnie the pooh on my ankle" it was so bad it just looked like a brown mark!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    tattoo-fail-twilight-wtf.jpg
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I always thought the demon face on the back of people's shaved heads was always the worst lol