Worst Tattoo Ever

Options

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    mr-cool-ice-tattoo-456a1109.jpg
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Saw this guy in the car next to me at a red light the other day - looked like he had a vagina tattooed on his neck. I was trying not to stare but I also was thinking he seriously couldn't have a vagina on his neck. But if it wasn't a neck vagina I don't know what it was. :noway:

wish you had gotten a pic!!!

Don't think I didn't consider it!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Can't post it here, but it is the gay merman back tattoo. Google will show you if you really want.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I always thought the demon face on the back of people's shaved heads was always the worst lol

OMG - this reminds me of another tattoo I saw - dude had a shaved head and eyes tattooed on the back of his head. He was in line in front of me at Starbucks - I wanted a picture so bad. I look for him every day now hoping that eventually I can get a picture.
  • rox2112
    rox2112 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost if not all tattoos done in a house. Because no matter how much money you say you saved to get it done, it still looks like poop.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

No, they are real, that's what they look like while they are healing, at least mine do that. :smile:
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

uh no, they were fresh tattoos that werent fully healed. this story made news headlines.

edited to add: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1194910/Teenager-Kimberley-Vlaminck-56-stars-tattoed-face-finally-comes-clean.html
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg
    At least this one looks like henna (3D) and will eventually wash away...

Ok, just read the article -- mine never looked that puffy, and the design is bleeding (blurry) in spots like henna does. Well, that's unfortunate. I really don't have a problem with face tattoos, but she's awfully young to chain herself to that or the rest of her life. Makes me kind of sad.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    alabama-bear-bryant-tattoo.jpg
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    Those stars are definitely real, either recently done or they got infected and never healed properly.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    tattoo-fail-twilight-wtf.jpg
    I REALLY hope this isn't real...
  • andrewlazenby
    Options
    My personal favorite was from a student I once taught. This student just could not wait until she was old enough to get a tattoo. The Monday after she got it she came to school and told me she had her name on her side. (I have lots of tats and my own name as a choice has never made sense)... I asked if they spelled it correctly and she turned beet red. Turns out they misspelled her name....

If she was not one of my students I would have asked to take a picture. One of the funniest moments I have had at school

As for the winner, I think Mr. Cool Ice has to take the blue ribbon
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    My cousin! He is a walking inkblot! He has 300+ tattoos. One on top of another, you cant even tell what 75% of them are.
    He even has the words "Always Faithful" on the back of his head
  • brianjackdixon
    brianjackdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thats funny

8439756.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • andrewlazenby
    Options
    At least this one looks like henna (3D) and will eventually wash away...

nope... she tried to sue the tattoo artist by saying she was drunk and passed out.... Turns out later she admitted that she asked for her face to get tatted up.

:laugh: Winner!
  • slappymcgee
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

uh no, they were fresh tattoos that werent fully healed. this story made news headlines.

edited to add: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1194910/Teenager-Kimberley-Vlaminck-56-stars-tattoed-face-finally-comes-clean.html

Sure looks like henna to me. I have 25 hours of tattoo work (on my back) and I have never had a tattoo heal like that.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

Haha, I didn't even read about that! Just saw her face a few times. Sidenote:some people need to make sure they know what they are talking about before they post something.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

that's what happens when they heal.. they get puffy, then they flake before it's just smooth skin
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Mama aways said " You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari!" :laugh: