Worst Tattoo Ever

Options

Replies

• BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    My Stepdaughter (16 years old she got her 1st one at 15 and my stepson had his fist one at 13 (soooo sad)) had Established 1995 tattooed on her wrist. The tattoo artist (some guy in a basement) messed up and put Ext. 1995 and convinced her that it was another way of abbreviating Est. 1st off I think it is tacky for a child to get a tattoo 2nd if you get one please be smart enough to know when they mess it up. To me this is just another sign that you are too immature to have one....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I think star tattoo's of any kind, shape or design are the worst tattoos ever.

Hummmm ok
    *put shirt on*
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

Those aren't stickers. Sometimes tattoos get a keloid type scarring. They may flatten out someday, but they will still be one of the worst tattoos of all time.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I will never forget the day I opened up facebook and saw one of my aunts had changed her profile photo to a pic of her butt with a couple of cherries tattooed on it. It's not a terrible tattoo, but it was a little bit shocking to see before my morning coffee.

I had been dating this really quiet, shy guy for a couple of weeks. One night, we had decided to meet at a restaurant. I almost didn't recognize him because he had shaved his head. The whole thing was tattooed. He had horns, a spike, a couple of bullet holes, the word Deicide (death metal band) and lots of other things on it. I can't really remember. When he saw the shock on my face, he was furiously happy, so he decided to show me the rest. He pulled up the back of his shirt and there was this thing on his back, a huge scene of decomposing corpses having an orgy. It covered his whole back and was incredibly graphic and disturbing! He was super proud of these tattoos and kept saying "Aren't they brutal?" I guess I should've paid more attention when he talked.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Can't post pictures of these, but you can probably find them on the net easily. There are two women in the world with giant squirting dongs tattooed on their chests (one even includes something like "first class d**k suckah" on it) and another young lady with "This p***y clean this p***y juicey" (yes, with juicy misspelled) on her lower abdomen. Pretty sad, actually.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

Those aren't stickers. Sometimes tattoos get a keloid type scarring. They may flatten out someday, but they will still be one of the worst tattoos of all time.

You can see pictures of her now, they don't look so bad, she covers with a bit of make up. Admitted she'd asked for them. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128662/56-stars-tattooed-Belgian-womans-face-visible-year-planned-laser-surgery.html
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Oh it's real. Tattoo's do that when they're healing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/5551636/Girl-has-56-stars-tattooed-on-face-after-falling-asleep.html
    She claimed to have fallen asleep, shockingly she was lying.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=7906745&page=1#.UChI1aN1GSo

EDIT: :laugh: no one had posted in reply when I went for links. Guess I'm just not quick enough.

yeah... shocker there... I have about 20 hours worth of tattoos on my arms....the thought of going to sleep never, not once, crossed my mind.

Any one who had ever had a tattoo knew straight away she was either talking bullpoop or drunk/high when she got them done. No freaking way you can fall asleep while you're getting tattooed.

Everyone is different~ especially in regards to pain tolerance. When I got mine on my left shoulder I kept making faces and the the tattooist apologized because he thought I was in pain. I told him not pain, it tickles~ such an odd sensation! lol Then when I got one behind my ear back in May I nearly fell asleep. If I wasn't afraid of waking up startled and ruining my tattoo I would have fallen right asleep. It took every ounce of concentration to stay awake. :yawn:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    This will probably get me a strike.. But look quickly!

53148_163245393702993_4675374_o.jpg
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    36158_168545033173029_6993504_n.jpg

Same guy...getting his...ya know tattooed.

600167_468541746506688_1166180134_n.jpg
    He also go it tattooed on his arm....
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    wow_really.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I can't keep watching... *tiptoes back out* so sad.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

I actually like this one?
    :smile:
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    36158_168545033173029_6993504_n.jpg

Same guy...getting his...ya know tattooed.

LMAO Wonder what he was expecting? Maybe he decided he is not into "that" much pain.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I don't see that anyone posted this one yet (there are some red "x's" up there for me; so if this is a repeat...sorry)...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJL7qfPzTOJxe_z8ntGhIonz55mC1_auxKHGpqRoZqKPdmxhwv0Q
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Ladies Love It
    images.jpg
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow_really.jpg

Woah woah woah! I would arrest him/it/whatever too!
  • obrendao
    Options
    You'd think tattoo artists would have some moral responsibility not to put ugly stuff on other people. Then again, its $$$

ugly-tattoos-09.jpg
  • obrendao
    Options
    Does anyone know what "liscous" means?
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

I remember reading this one in newspaper - she was drunk as a skunk went in and asked for a few starts, fell asleep and woke up with that! The reason its raised is due to a poor quality tattoo artist having the gun on too high and going to deep into the skin causing damage which results in the raised effect.
  • arraggh
    arraggh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5b8w95.jpg